2020.08.02(日)
愛知・名古屋市公会堂
Aichi・Nagoya City Public Hall

2020.08.09(日)
大阪・NHK大阪ホール
Osaka・NHK Osaka Hall

Source: http://fictionjunction.com/information/5156/

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. After the pripri rip, I have high hopes for the soundtrack special. I’d love it if she invited the saxophonist for the special.

As for the vanilla live: unless the set list gets a much needed refresh, I’m not going to hold my breath for anything spectacular.

Vanilla live ?

This looks like same tour as last year. The soundtrack special will be more interesting due to this year's soundtracks but there is nothing new for the regular live unless she puts in the setlist unperformed old songs.

Oh boy, do I want a Canadian tour date just this once in my life.

Looking at the schedule, I can name several overseas events that definitely won’t get FJ/Kajiura this year:

International Fan Festival Toronto – conflicts with Osaka June 21st

HYPER JAPAN – conflicts with Yokohama performance

Otakon & Anime Revolution (both same weekend in 2020) – conflicts with Nagoya dates

As for summer possibilities, I would say Anime Expo / Japan Expo (not both, obviously) and Otakuthon at this point. AX has already had both FictionJunction and Yuki Kajiura as guests, so I’d rather Japan Expo get her this time. I also name-dropped Kajiura as a guest suggestion on the Anime NYC 2019 post-con survey.

Barring all that, I’d settle with another visit to Japan, just not in the summer unless there’s a Hokkaido stop because I hate sticky humid weather.

I’m of course hoping they return to AX, where previously I was robbed of the chance to see Keiko sing.

I'll settle for Hong Kong or Taiwan (whatever will be cheaper for me... good luck I hope I can save enough)

Was hoping for sax but I can’t say I’m surprised it’s not there

I’ll never understand why Kajiura hasn’t permanently added a string quartet to the lineup

Back