Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#16 ~ Sing a Song Tour 2020 ~

Beginning is a good song to start the concert. In my fanmade setlist, it was sung by Yuriko. Wonder who sang it irl.
Kioku no mori without Yuuka? Intadasting. I would imagine Joelle sang it since to me she's the closest to Yuuka, but It could also be Kaori. Mebbe Keiko in the verses.
Fields of Hope finally!
Yakusoku.... same as KnM.
Aimer section: in past lives it was Aimer with Yuriko and Kaori. Wonder if it's still the same.
Distance, Gaika, and Eternal Blue with Joelle mite b cool.

I nearly broke into tears when I saw those 3 words
。・゚・(*ノω`*)・゚・。'Fields of hope'
Thank you Kajiura-sama... please please please give us some footage/recording of it.

Also...!! I am just hopping on to let everyone know that I will be (again... hehehe) drawing for a flower stand sponsored by @Smiley , and it will be under the name of 'fans from all over the world, canta-per-me.net' as before, unless anyone here objects~
Though we are unable to attend her LIVEs with covid going around, we can still send good wishes to Kajiura, can't we? Shouldn't we? ;D

I will post the artwork here when it's done. Do let me know if you want to add anything to it. Thanks in advance!

Based on some tweets and blog reports:
- Keiko sang the first part of Beginning, then later all the utahimes took turn singing the song. The sequence was KEIKO Joelle KAORI Yuriko.
- Apparently the Yuuka songs were mained mostly by Kaori, but someone said that Keiko sang them as well, so maybe they took turn? like Keiko singing the verses and Kaori leading the chorus. Kioku no Mori was mained by KEIKO and KAORI, joelle and yuriko singing the harmonies.
- KAORI and Yuriko sang the harmony in i beg you. KEIKO and Joelle sang the harmony for wonderland and Haru wa yuku. apparently these two were the highlight of the night.
- edit: not all the used-to-be Wakana's parts were sung by Joelle this time. as expected, Joelle mained Gaika but someone wrote that KAORI sang WAKANA's part in distance and struggled with it. A report said that unlike the previous stone cold live where Kaori sang the whole song, this time Joelle sang Wakana's parts. this person was disappointed with this decision.
- as stated before, some (quite a lot) of people were not into Joelle singing Wakana's parts, but some praised her as well
- apparently Keiko was very energetic this time and she had very cute interactions with Kaori on the encore
- i feel like more aimer fans attended this live than the actual YK fans lol. most tweets and reports are about aimer
- the dresses aren't the same as the ones from the talk fanclub event.

Last edited:
Some left field choices here but still not something that screams GIB NEW BURUREI to me. They really seem to like performing moonlight melody...

Guess FJYUUKA is really over now that they are doing their songs without Yuuka. Was still somewhat hopeful after 2days live that it wasn't teh end.

Also...!! I am just hopping on to let everyone know that I will be (again... hehehe) drawing for a flower stand sponsored by @Smiley , and it will be under the name of 'fans from all over the world, canta-per-me.net' as before, unless anyone here objects~
We love you, Mushi mushi!

YKL16 flower stand art preview.jpg

'sing a song…' :sleep:

No matter how far apart we are, music touches everyone's heart and brings us together.
Just as its lyrics, the FJC song itself flows through night and day. From calm and soothing lullaby-like singing, to powerful shining harmonies of warmth and vibrance, then finally arriving at a gentle dream's grand finale, filled with gratitude and hope.
With all these in mind, I tried to capture my feelings towards the song into the picture; I'm not that good at drawing, but I hope I'm at least able to convey the idea of 'transcendence', as well as the comfort and connections we found in life through Kajiura's music.
Her music = keyboard bridge = rainbow over different skies~

I actually drew this more than half a year ago! For a very special occasion. :shy:
Some of the cpmers may remember the once-very-active Chinese community at www.fictionjunction.org (this site only exists in our memories now :(...*weeps in sorrow*). In November last year, one of the former forum members actually held an AMAZING mini fan concert in Shanghai with a team of musicians and 'utahimes'. I was responsible for art design and some music editing stuff for the event (it was an absolute honour), one of which was this 'sing a song' picture.
Near the end of the concert, 'sing a song' was performed, and the audience (around 200 people!) was invited to sing along, starting from '音楽が君の胸を' till the Kajiurago part. Recordings of people who could not attend the concert singing that entire stanza was also played through the speakers -
音楽が君の胸を 激しく揺らしたときに 僕らはみんな繋がっている どんなに離れていても
- yes, yes indeed.
My art was turned into a video with lyrics, projected onto the big screen. It was drawn and coloured like a watercolour painting, bit by bit, part by part, as the song progressed, gradually from line art to completion.
Therefore this really holds a special meaning to me. I also decided back then that I'd use the same picture for vol.#16's flower stand if we were to send one. It would truly bond past and present together and 'fans from all over the world' together!

I am just thankful for everything that happened, is happening, and will happen because we met Kajiura-san and her music.
Sorry for the long post and thank you so much for reading it >_<! (dw if you didn't

I wonder who sang Wakana's parts in into the world. Or was it all Hikaru and Keiko? Hikaru in the original only got the opening few lines. Kaori shouldn't struggle with Wakana's parts, since she is a soprano also. Maybe Yuriko should have sung distance. Oh well, I don't care for the song anyways. But Joelle on Gaika. Wow. I was hoping for Keiko. But still good that Joelle is singing more FJ songs now.

I think Joelle & Yuriko would fit quite well replacing Wakana in Kalafina's song, since in most of them Wakana sang with a very high pitch. Yet, for FJ songs, her voice was lower, and Kaori would fit bettet. At least that what I think.
I also hoped for Keiko to lead Gaika, that song was meant for Keiko

Sorry to barge in so awkwardly but between work and the hospital for the past 8 days, I haven’t been able to keep following anything AT ALL. How is everyone getting to listen to this!? Help me out a bit!

Thanks 💝

The Pandora Hearts medley surpassed 100k views. Hopefully, this means they'll start throwing more bones our way hue.

Hmmm they did some of the most well known Kalafina trademark songs today. Joelle sang Wakana's parts. someone said her voice didn't really fit storia but she sounded fantastic in to the beginning. really wanted to hear these songs, esp ttb with Joelle bcs Wakana always sounded really thin in ttb and storia was never good live after 2011. there was also sprinter and i saw someone said Kaori did Maya's parts. this song was meant to be sung by 5 persons tho, so it can only sound as good as the og recording and should be better than Kalafina live. setlist can be seen on that previous site/blog.

5 people? I thought it was 4. Does someone have the set lists?
the og sprinter was sung by 4 Kalafina members + Yuriko on chorus. Keiko and Hikaru sang their respective parts, Joelle did Wakana's, Kaori sang Maya's, and Yuriko sang all the kajiurago chorus and some harmonies.

Back