Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#16 ~ Sing a Song Tour 2020 ~

Well, the setlist isn't super exciting. Too many medleys, hue. But I'm bretty interested in hearing Shaylee's tracks, and much Eri's Eleanore and In early spring.

Shaylee's "find your sword in this land" and "Deusolbert" must have been interesting too. I'd be interested in an extended version of the first one, as it could be done similarly to "she has to overcome her fear".

Yeah not crazy about this setlist. I don't know why Kajiura always chooses such string heavy tracks for soundtrack lives.

I am disappointed "once there was a land of sword" didn't get a performance here.

• overture〜Beginning(千葉紗子カバー)
  • 記憶の森(Fictionjunction YUUKA)
  • MC
  • Distance
  • fields of hope(機動戦士ガンダムSEED DESTINY挿入歌:初カバー)
  • 宝石
  • 凱歌
  • MC
  • moonlight melody
  • ひとりごと
  • 約束(FictionJunction YUUKA)
  • 花の唄(Guest Vocal Aimer)
  • I beg you (Guest Vocal Aimer)
  • MC
  • wonderland (Guest Vocal Aimer)
  • 春は行く(Guest Vocal Aimer)
  • MC
  • eternal blue
  • stone cold
  • MC
  • ユメノツバサ
  • En 目覚め
  • En zodiacal sign
  • En MC
  • En open your heart

wanna hear Joelle probably leading Gaika. Edit: eh lol i thought Hikaru guested today as well because i saw her tweeting lmao

Last edited:
FIELDS. OF. HOPE. OH MY GOD. This was the first ever kajiura song I fell in love with. Holy shit has it ever been covered before during FJ live?????

OH MY GOD

FINALLY SOME FJYUUKA COVER! I was really waiting for this! I hope for Keiko to do the leadings, but It could be Yuriko since she lead I'm here at the last lives. Who knows (?)
The setlist shouts fictionjunction everywhere, but I like it.

Most people i saw on twitter only talked about aimer and Keiko doing the lower harmony in her songs and how they sounded good together. really curious about the dresses because someone said the dresses are not that good except for Keiko's, but that's not new since Keiko pretty much always got the best dress on YKLs. not surprisingly, some Wakana fans couldn't really accept distance and Gaika without Wakana, some went as far as saying/begging Kajiura not to do fictionjunction songs that originally had Wakana in it like parallel hearts. humm it's been 3 years, move on please. Kajiura slowly is getting people used to someone else singing Wakana songs with YKL16, with shaylee singing paradise regained and probably Joelle singing Gaika.

Yeah, it will be interesting if they release a bluray of this live. Though I'd want more Tsubasa songs. Stone cold would be cool with Joelle doing Wakana's parts, or Yuriko. I hope she got some time to shine in this live. I thought the dresses were the same from the Pandora Hearts medley video? I could be wrong. I love fields of hope. I listened to it just the other day. Mizu no Akashi too but I didn't care for Wakana's version. The FJY songs too would be interesting. I wish she would choose some other Madoka songs other than numcar like Decretum or something.

I do hope Wakana was at least in the audience. I know she can't post about it or post pics which is really dumb. Stupid contract rules.

Wait for the next live where they will be singing Kalafina songs without Wakana lmao
I don't want to start the same fight as always, but do you think Joelle is the best replacement for Wakana? I'm not hyped for any song with Joelle, I think Kajiura needs another nasal voice and then a new FictionJunction album (oh yeah!)

Oh man, Keiko+Aimer... Shaylee performing paradise regained (and others)... I need to listen to those songs :(

^ which is fair; it's her artistic temperament.. but then no one in this forum or Kajiura herself can complain when I complain about her work. (which is still valid even she DID pay attention to what we say) 😇

((wakana ? good bye. done, over, fini. imo Joelle is a nicer "Wakana" (in terms of technique) and more new voices (even possibly nasal ones) are welcome. ))

fields of hope with Kaori could be nice!

Back