Yuki Kajiura Live VOL 15 ~ The Junctions of Fiction 2019 ~ (+ Soundtrack Special, Asia Tour -HK,SG,TW-)

Eh, I like Aimer but even I'd prefer Chiaki or Yuuka. They have lots of songs to choose from while Aimer only has I beg you and HnU.

Cool. Still keeping my fingers crossed for home video release of soundtrack special with Eri though... Sadly now Aimer's days seem more likely should a BD release happen...

Cool. Still keeping my fingers crossed for home video release of soundtrack special with Eri though... Sadly now Aimer's days seem more likely should a BD release happen...

And the performances where she guests are the Tokyo ones, and its usually in Tokyo where they record video releases.

Cool. I don't care for either song that much... but I would see them live, if Aimer can sing I beg you live. Seems like it would be hard, unless she does a slower ver like she has for Hana no Uta (I believe so?). I would probably like the song if it were slower. Would Aimer be able to sing Believe though? since SC still owns Kalafina technically, I thought. Still would be cool, or another old Yuki song like a Saeko one. Man, this is the live that I would want to go to, all of them. I hope one is recorded, at least. I was hoping for the 25th anni live release, but we would've heard by now. *sigh*

As expected its Aimer lol. Now I'll just go listen to some English Kajiura if something would fit her :plot: And please no believe...

And speaking of fit. Joelle, Keiko, Kaori, and Yuriko is perfect I hope it would be permanent :sohappy::sohappy:

In 2014 we were nostalgic for 2008 but now in 2020 we're nostalgic for 2014….
You're prob right but I don't know who publishes Aimer. It might be some contractual issue that prevents such a release from happening, whereas they might help it to happen if they sanctioned it and gave funding.

What nobody wants to say if that if Believe or another Kala song was sung in full chorus at this live it could permanently destroy Spacecraft's legacy. Might be a worthy troll even if it costs a copyright war.

Last edited by a moderator:
In 2014 we were nostalgic for 2008 but now in 2020 we're nostalgic for 2014….
You're prob right but I don't know who publishes Aimer. It might be some contractual issue that prevents such a release from happening, whereas they might help it to happen if they sanctioned it and gave funding.

What nobody wants to say if that if Believe or another Kala song was sung in full chorus at this live it could permanently destroy Spacecraft's legacy. Might be a worthy troll even if it costs a copyright war.

gawd aren't we still nostalgic about 2008 :(

Yeah, I guess it's just the syncopation that I am thinking of. Yeah, she does well with slower songs. But it's a good learning thing if she continues to work with Yuki, which she seems to be in having more songs with her. I am looking forward to these albums now. Listening to her now actually. haha I do like her voice because it's different. I think it's refreshing to hear a different style other than just high pitched (like some of the girl groups out there)

http://fictionjunction.com/information/4943/

INFORMATION
(2019/04/10)

LIVE Yuki Kajiura LIVE TOUR vol.#15〜The Junctions of Fiction 2019~ 香港・台湾・上海公演 開催決定!

6月28日(金)市川市文化会館を皮切りに開催される「Yuki Kajiura LIVE TOUR vol.#15 〜The Junctions of Fiction 2019~」の、香港・台湾、そして上海での開催が決定いたしました。
上海公演の開催日、各地チケット販売日等詳細に関しましては、後日発表させて頂きます。

【香港公演】Yuki Kajiura LIVE TOUR vol.#15 〜The Junctions of Fiction 2019 in Hong Kong〜
2019.8.4(日)
Start17:00
AsiaWorld-Expo Runway 11

【主催】
ED Production
Official Site: http://www.ed-production.com.hk
SNSキーワード: edproductionhk
お問合せ: kajiurahk19@ed-production.com.hk (日本語可)

【台湾公演】Yuki Kajiura LIVE TOUR vol.#15 ~The Junctions of Fiction 2019 in Taipei~
2019.8.25(日)
Open18:00
Start19:00
TICC台北國際會議中心
協力:BIG ART(大鴻藝術)

【主催】
DOWELL ADVERTISING CO.,LTD.(杜葳廣告股份有限公司)
FUN ENTERTAINMENT(好玩國際文化股份有限公司)

【参加メンバー】(香港・台湾公演共通)
梶浦由記 (Piano・Chorus)
KAORI (Vocal) , KEIKO (Vocal) , YURIKO KAIDA (Vocal) , Joelle (Vocal)
是永巧一 (Guitar) , 佐藤強一 (Drums) , 高橋“Jr.”知治 (Bass) ,
今野 均 (Violin) ,赤木りえ (Flute) ,中島オバヲ (Percussion) , 大平佳男 (Manipulator)

【上海公演】
近日発表予定!

尚、台湾公演に関しましてはオフィシャルファンクラブ【FictionJunction Station】にて、ファンクラブツアーを開催することが決定しております。
詳しくはこちらをご覧下さい。
https://fictionjunctionstation.com/

JFYI, you can register to FictionJunction Station using an address from tenso.com , with no extra cost, just postage prices for each newsletter.

What if you're a Taiwanese fan and want to attend the limited tour? Slightly confused about it, do you think it will be possible or is the price fixed and has to include the plane tickets from Haneda?
Definitely considering going to the Taiwan live though.

Back