Yuki Kajiura Live VOL 15 ~ The Junctions of Fiction 2019 ~ (+ Soundtrack Special, Asia Tour -HK,SG,TW-)

Then why did the searching of her on Google went downhill over the years ? Yes SAO is very popular but people dont seem to pay much attention to its bgm (?). I agree with the last paragraph :)

I don't really have a clear answer for that. Even though she is attached to several 'successul' works in the past decade like SAO and Fate stuff, I would say her career stagnated and became sidelined into Kalafina. Comparatively, early on she was attached to many trademark titles which were hallmarks of the "American anime boom' of the early 2000s, and her unique and distinct style also blossomed around that time. I can't blame people for not searching who the composer of SAO is since most of the music is boring enough to drive your average bookstore peruser into a coma. Additionally, people searching 'Kalafina' probably aren't as keen to be obsessed with Kajiura as we were who began as her fans. That's why I'm a bit worried now with her new works not showing much distinctness (channeling grunty).

Ehem.....I'm not sure if the invited guest/s indicated here will show both the same day or something but there's a high chance Aimer will prob.in it considering her latest work involvement. 2 songs + cover will be fine for a special guest :)

If the flying dog anni will have a reunion with see-saw, well you might expect something lol
Hmm would be wild if she brought new singer since she had many works before the concert
Please be Keiko ktnx.

^ we thought it would be a reuniion on KajiFes and there wasnt so why will there be in Flying Dog event ? YK and Chiaki have met on same events other times before, yet nothing happened again. Its good they still watch eachother's lives though.

YK and Chiaki have met on same events other times before, yet nothing happened again. Its good they still watch eachother's lives though.

Yuki Kajiura and Chiaki Ishikawa were on separate days as announced artists at Animelo Summer Live 2009. They met after Animelo Summer Live 2011 (Chiaki Ishikawa was announced as a regular artist and Kalafina were "special artists" not appearing on the videos, Yuki Kajiura was only there backstage) and haven't afaik been announced guests on the same day except for Flying Dog Live.

PS, I was successful in getting double tickets for the soundtrack concerts and last two concerts of Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#15.

Still if they were about to do a reunion they would arrange it with the organiser to appear together.

Even in this event that they appear on the same day there is no guarantee that they will be one after another.

Good for you :)

Omg how did I just find out about “Junctions of Fiction” smh PS when did Kowz become @Lorde-Kowz why am I late to everything anyways I hope the special guests are KEIKO or Hikaru - just sayin.

YES KOWZ YES.

Has Fields of Hope ever been done by FJ?

Please another FJ cover album. I need “edge” recorded. Please please please.

And it’s about time a new “everlasting song” was recorded in the studio.

I really need a cover of my fav song, Shinkai no Kodoku and maybe Gensou Rakuen too, first one's remix was never released and 2nd one has been forgotten even though its one of Yuriko's few songs in Japanese with YK. Life goes on would fit perfect with Keiko.

Back