• XenForo had been updated to 2.1.2. Report issues here.

Yuki Kajiura Live VOL 15 (KEIKO is Back! + AIMER guest on Aug 11,16 + Taiwan, HK, Shanghai tour)

sarasara

TETOTETOMETOME
Mostly because of Aimer x Keiko (8/11 & 8/16).
There's still seats remaining for the first concert with Keiko only (6/28).

Oh rly, Hikaru posted a tweet about the concerts ? Is there any chance that she's a secret guest ??
She's been tweeting about them since they were announced. I highly doubt that though lol

VyseLegendaire

7 billion humans. She must know I exist
Maybe she is going to buy more tixx?? If she has been unpersoned by the YK crew, it would explain that she wont' get preferential ticket access.

Kugayama

http://fictionjunction.com/information/4972/

INFORMATION
(2019/05/13)

LIVE 「Yuki Kajiura LIVE TOUR vol.#15 ~The Junctions of Fiction 2019~」追加公演決定!!

6月28日(金)市川市文化会館を皮切りに開催される「Yuki Kajiura LIVE TOUR vol.#15 ~The Junctions of Fiction 2019~」の、追加公演が決定いたしました。
「Yuki Kajiura LIVE TOUR vol.#15 〜The Junctions of Fiction 2019〜」
【追加公演】
2019.8.17(土)Open16:15
Start17:00
中野サンプラザホール
お問合せ:インフォメーションダイヤル 03-5793-8878 (平日13:00-18:00)
【参加メンバー】
梶浦由記 (Piano・Chorus)
KAORI (Vocal) , KEIKO (Vocal) , YURIKO KAIDA (Vocal) , Joelle (Vocal)
是永巧一 (Guitar) , 佐藤強一 (Drums) , 高橋“Jr.”知治 (Bass) , 今野 均 (Violin) ,
赤木りえ (Flute) , 中島オバヲ (Percussion) , 大平佳男 (Manipulator)
<Guest Vocal>
伊東えり
Remi
ASUKA(結城アイラ)

【Ticket】
チケット料金:全席指定¥7,560 (税込) ※未就学児入場不可
チケット一般発売日:2019年7月27日(土)

Kugayama

FictionJunction Station members can apply for tickets for the 17 August concert from today, Monday May 13, 2019 15:00 until Sunday May 26, 2019 at 23: 59 JST.

sarasara

TETOTETOMETOME
How stupid is it to hope that this will be filmed in some way? I just have missed keiko so much I want to see herrr
I'm so upset lmao, I'm studying abroad in Japan all of next yr starting from this September so if only I arrived one month earlier I could probably try and go :(

sora

Bowl of Yuki-shaped cereal
I hope she puts some new pieces on the setlist cuz I'm real tired of seeing the same stuff over and over again.

I know she's hasnt written many new vocal tracks, but there are so much from her backlog that she could do.

Off note: I'm always surprised she hasn't performed Sis Puella Magica more considering how popular Madoka was. I really like the live arrangement she did in vol7 and it'd be great if we could get a clean version of that on the eri day.

Justisamuel

I like Yuki
Oh, there's Remi on the 17th August concert ! Considering it's a song concert, will she be performing only the back-vocals, the choirs... or a song ? Was there any song with Remi ? Maybe I should really consider to go there also.

I mean, I just came back from the Family Mart where I paid my ticket for 6/28 but I could just throw it to the bin if I manage to buy a ticket for the Key Orchestra Concert, happening the same day.