Yuki Kajiura Live VOL 15 ~ The Junctions of Fiction 2019 ~ (+ Soundtrack Special, Asia Tour -HK,SG,TW-)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-01-13-22-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-04-01-13-22-36.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 442
My fav gg comeback then now this :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

I hope after all that fiasco Kajiura-san would think carefully now on how she chooses her vocalists. It's fine if she produces an album with most harmonies but don't focus on someone just because you really like her voice. Now most of her discography can't be sung due to this. Please give others solo songs or sub-unit songs. Kind of sad with Hikaru's situation tho...

My fav gg comeback then now this :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

I hope after all that fiasco Kajiura-san would give think carefully now on how she chooses her vocalists. It's fine if she produces an album with most harmonies but don't focus on someone just because you really like her voice. Now most of her discography can't be sung due to this. Please give others solo songs or sub-unit songs. Kind of sad with Hikaru's situation tho...
Wat? I mean, she's been covering songs with other vocalists live since the start.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding but IMHO she should ABSOLUTELY focus on someone whose voice she likes. The less "girlgroup" singing the better. Solo songs all the way.

Wat? I mean, she's been covering songs with other vocalists live since the start.

And IMHO she should ABSOLUTELY focus on someone whose voice she likes. The less "girlgroup" singing the better.

Ah I'm thinking about elemental and the recent albums of Kalafina which most of the songs are sung in groups.
Yes she should. I'm pretty sure she likes all of her vocalists but let's be honest she has bias when it comes on prducing an album. That's why I think if ever she decided to release a vocal album, groups and solo songs. It will be a long time for that anyway...

Ah I'm thinking about elemental and the recent albums of Kalafina which most of the songs are sung in groups.
Yes she should. I'm pretty sure she likes all of her vocalists but let's be honest she has bias when it comes on prducing an album. That's why I think if ever she decided to release a vocal album, groups and solo songs. It will be a long time for that anyway...

I don't know if it's a bias? She never did "girlgroup" albums before Kalafina. We've had single solo songs scattered around soundtracks and for example it took ages for the solo Tsubasa insert songs to make it to a single CD release. (Everlasting Songs) Edit: Forgot about Tsubasa best, but that's not a Kajiura related release. And then Everlasting Songs also featured SOLO songs as covered by a girlgroup. Ugh.

But we seem to agree on solo songs. More of that. Yes plz.

Thankfully Kalafina is out of the picture now and who knows what the status of FictionJunction (as a girlgroup unit) is.

PS. You know what's depressing? If Kajiura was to release FICTION3 right now... what would even be on there? o_0

Last edited by a moderator:
^ that album was everlasting songs not elemental, and the lack of release of Kioku no Mori was mostly due to inactivity of FJY.

I hope after all that fiasco Kajiura-san would think carefully now on how she chooses her vocalists. It's fine if she produces an album with most harmonies but don't focus on someone just because you really like her voice. Now most of her discography can't be sung due to this. Please give others solo songs or sub-unit songs. Kind of sad with Hikaru's situation tho...

We were told her leaving was due to class with SC executive, not with Wakana herself, but i guess we ll never find out the truth

Last edited:
Yes, I fixed it after re-reading the post lol. I forgot it was the group singles that weren't released until elemental, not the original solo songs.

^ that album was everlasting songs not elemental, and the lack of release of Kioku no Mori was mostly due to inactivity of FJY.

We were told her leaving was due to class with SC executive, not with Wakana herself, but i guess we ll never find out the truth

I never said it's bec. Wakana lol . I'm talking about her creative process specifically.

Never notice it before until someone posted that the announcement of Keiko joining the next live events is exactly 1 year after she ended her contract with Spacecraft. The announcement of Kalafina disbandment (followed by Kajiura's sharing Keiko's&Hikaru's messages in her site) is also 1 year after the announcement of Kalafina's hiatus. Is there a 1-year rule in Japanese law or tradition, or just a coincidence??? @~@

I don't know about a rule but it could be anything, including whatever conditions she received while departing SC (since from what I remember she requested to terminate her contract, rather than it expiring). Hikaru's contract could've expired on its own and (if there were no stupid things in the contract for that scenario in the first place) she was literally free to do whatever (we didn't have to wait long for her to get on twitter).

Maybe in both cases some contracts ended, which would explain why. For Keiko maybe there was some no-competition rule in place and in Kalafina some rule within spacecraft ?

I think the one year is co-incidence. I believe ( and many of you don't ) that she had family issues to handle over the last year. I doubt there is a no compete clause in her contract.

Back