Yuki Kajiura Live VOL 15 ~ The Junctions of Fiction 2019 ~ (+ Soundtrack Special, Asia Tour -HK,SG,TW-)

Yes, she is smiling and having interaction with Keiko.
;____;!!!!!!!!!!! YES. ;___;!!

Sidebar: considering how WAKANA was the only one who seemed to be enjoying herself in YK Vol 11, I wonder if there was a feud within FJ. I’m kinda poop-stirring right now, but I unreasonably speculate that Kaori was upset that WAKANA kept getting spotlight in FJ songs (ALL FJ singles). Sure, Kaori got elemental as main vocal, and a majority of storytelling. But her somber appearance in YKL11, along with KEIKO and Yuriko, has ALWAYS bothered me.

Also adding to the poop pot: HIKARU posting that behind the set pic with KEIKO and sharing that she attended their live. But what about Wakana’s live? Did any of the FJ fam even attend one of them ??

Ok poop stirring is complete. I shall let this pot simmer under low heat for an undetermined length of time. Feel free to lift the cover to keep stirring, or simply leave pot alone ^__^!!

I was also wondering about the absolute silence regarding Wakana’s solo career from all her former colleagues (aside from a nice post by Kyoichi) while at the same time they’ve been gushing about Keiko’s return. Seems strange from my gaijin perspective, but I’m assuming it’s due to the business split between the Kajiura clan and the Space Craft clan and the strange but strict rules of behavior in the Japanese entertainment industry. I refuse to believe that any personal animosity or jealousy is involved among these angelic beings, unless I see direct evidence. Also, even though I’m puzzled by the Japanese entertainment industry, I’m glad that it’s not reaching the point of mass suicides like among the Korean stars.

I was also wondering about the absolute silence regarding Wakana’s solo career from all her former colleagues (aside from a nice post by Kyoichi) while at the same time they’ve been gushing about Keiko’s return. Seems strange from my gaijin perspective, but I’m assuming it’s due to the business split between the Kajiura clan and the Space Craft clan and the strange but strict rules of behavior in the Japanese entertainment industry. I refuse to believe that any personal animosity or jealousy is involved among these angelic beings, unless I see direct evidence. Also, even though I’m puzzled by the Japanese entertainment industry, I’m glad that it’s not reaching the point of mass suicides like among the Korean stars.
I'm asking the same from the beginning of Wacchan's solo career! I think is due to some contractual aspects! The bond between the girls is too strong and I'm sure that behind the scenes, they talk and see eachother like always! I hope anyway to see them together again in the next future, in the meanwhile I'll continue to support them along the path they choosed

I was ready to make several points rebutting the earlier and middle statements but I'm just downright furious at the last sentence. Was the last part of this really necessary? The "i'm glad it's not reaching the point of mass suicide like among the Korean stars." is really ignorant and belittled the problems of those stars who have passed away. Call me petty but I'm blocking you.

Ok then you won’t see my response, which is that “passed away” makes it sound like they died peacefully of old age like my grandma, when what really happened is that they were driven to despair and suicide by a deeply corrupt, sick industry that desperately needs reform, starting with jail for a bunch of creepy executives and agents. But that’s irrelevant to this thread, aside from the fact that the Japanese entertainment industry could probably also treat its artists and performers a little better, so that’s all I’ll say about it.

The last sentence of my last post is where I make the connection, but it’s not really relevant, it was just on my mind due to my disgust at the most recent one. Back to the main topic...

@ritardando I think the post was written with good will. there is a sense of relief and not with a dismissive tone. =onion smiley with halo=

hahha @HimeWakana you must be the most optimistic person in this forum! Even if there was a feud, it is not likely we will know as per their ethical custom (?). So why not think they are in good terms ? that works. (of course not being HimeWakana, I will have a slight suspicion at all times)

IMO, it's just about what they want to show to the public and what they don't want to show. They might meet and encourage each other behind the scene but just not show them on SNS, we never know if they don't show.

Consider from the past actions of Kajiura and Keiko, I think that they're really careful about showing interaction with anything that still connect to Spacecraft. They always keep waiting until the proper time comes. The conflict is clearly between THEM and Spacecraft. And I don't think we can tell whether they also have a problem with Wakana herself, or everything is just because Wakana is still with Spacecraft.

The last sentence of my last post is where I make the connection, but it’s not really relevant, it was just on my mind due to my disgust at the most recent one. Back to the main topic...

I feel like the drama on this forum fuels my darkest urges, I am always planning highly offensive posts just to get on the bad side of the highly sensitive people on here. Same reason I picked fights with Putschki. In case anyone forgot, part of our feud when Kalafina broke up was how some of us were saying her social media campaign to encourage more work from the girls was too much pressure at the wrong time. Well, Its not that far to imagine that stress, and pressure from fans, as well as business and contract obligations can cause a person to crack up and maybe even harm themselves. That's why it doesn't seem all that out of place to me to worry about that.

@ritardando I think the post was written with good will. there is a sense of relief and not with a dismissive tone. =onion smiley with halo=

It's just that the situation between WKH, Kajiura and Spacecraft is not comparable to those Korean stars who have passed away. Why make the comparison? Never mind that the post wasn't made with bad intention, it's never alright to compare something with people who comitted suicide. It's basically belittling their mental health problem that drove them to did what they did to this feud between Kajiura and Spacecraft, again which is not an equal comparison and anyone with at least a little bit intelligence shouldn't even mention that. And the words chosen weren't even better, "mass suicide" ffs.

@rita I admit the post was sharp in words and can be considered insensitive but I think what was meant was that thankfully, such dreadful things are not happening in the immediate environment of this forum: Kajiura and friends. :)

I am sure s/he didn't mean to belittle their problems but I agree with you that this is not the place to make the comparison or even discuss this in passing. Also mass suicide is indeed bad choice of words.

However, if anything, I think there is worry on his/her part, that this problem is a distinct possibility. and that worry forced him/her make that comparison. It's hard to know somebody's inner composition well, in the context of what they face. Let's just hope there is never even a hint of such sadness going on.

Ok, back to topic : Hopefully there is some sort of release from this one!!!

Back