Yuki Kajiura Live VOL 15 ~ The Junctions of Fiction 2019 ~ (+ Soundtrack Special, Asia Tour -HK,SG,TW-)

He comes back again (and again? Idk) was hardly listenable during the movie because there were too much sound effects that covered the track. I was happy to listen to it with no sfx, and -at least in live- it’s not a cacophony unlike lancer and assassin.
Is it the one that has The Flower will Bloom?
And before You have to choose your fate it said something else. Avant Title? Was that something else?

And before You have to choose your fate it said something else. Avant Title? Was that something else?
No, not this one. The track you’re talking about is more like an extended version of She did not answer btw.

Avant title... we totally don’t remember this track Oo

I see, thanks~
A few other questions. Who were the main singers in Moonlight Melody? And I'm guessing Joelle sang Vanity, but did Keiko got her usual part?

Tbh it would make sense for avant title to be the short Kasahara track during the logo screen of hf2.

Back