Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#14 ~25th Anniversary Special~ (June 30 – July 22, 2018)

I wonder how different the musical programme will be at each show? I could probably only get to at most 2 shows (if any).

it will be the same setlist on all with the exception of 4-5 songs assigned to the guest vocalist, as usually

I m really hoping for Chiaki as secret guest vocalist or this wont be a proper 25th anniversary.

ANd to people who worry about only 3 people as main vocalists, maybe Kajiura herself will get more singing parts, might as well we get to see "Saints" finally performed

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/975695702876602369

先ほどLive出演者のお知らせをさせて頂きましたが……以前も呟いたのですが現行ファンクラブ、FictionJunction Club会員の皆様は今回Live vol14優先予約は全日程お申し込み頂けます。そのお知らせも近日中にお手元に届くかと思います。

https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/975697517026226177

近日中にClub閉鎖の日程など詳細もお知らせさせて届くかと思います…がVol14優先予約だけは全日程分、とお願いしてありますので、そのお手続きなどを終えた後にClub業務終了、という流れになるかと思います…m(_ _)m。

https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/975698045231800320

またClubメンバーの皆様には後日改めてご挨拶させて頂きたいと思っておりますが、ご不安に思われている方も多いかと思いますので、簡単ですがご説明まで。お手続きなどの詳細については、Clubからの正式なお知らせをお待ちいただけると幸いです。

No Yuuka, no Chiaki... it better be soundtracks only then... (Then again I doubt this is going to be released so no reason to work myself up.)

[conspiratorial silly mode on]

Maybe Kalafina is going to be the OPENING ACT at the FJ shows. hahahahahahaa

WWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.....

[conspiratorial silly mode off]

ahhh... I'm so bored right now

My translation attempt:

https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/975695702876602369

先ほどLive出演者のお知らせをさせて頂きましたが……以前も呟いたのですが現行ファンクラブ、FictionJunction Club会員の皆様は今回Live vol14優先予約は全日程お申し込み頂けます。そのお知らせも近日中にお手元に届くかと思います。
Regarding just announced live performance; as I've mentioned before, the current members of FJ Club will be able to get priority reservation of the tickets for the live vol.14. The official announcement should arrive in a few days.

https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/975697517026226177

近日中にClub閉鎖の日程など詳細もお知らせさせて届くかと思います…がVol14優先予約だけは全日程分、とお願いしてありますので、そのお手続きなどを終えた後にClub業務終了、という流れになるかと思います…m(_ _)m。
In a few days, the details on the schedule of the Club's shutdown should arrive... However, I hope the priority reservation for Vol14 should still be available for all members, and afterwards the closure of the Club's offices will happen, at least that's how it seems to be developing... m(_ _)m

[not too sure I got this one right]

https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/975698045231800320

またClubメンバーの皆様には後日改めてご挨拶させて頂きたいと思っておりますが、ご不安に思われている方も多いかと思いますので、簡単ですがご説明まで。お手続きなどの詳細については、Clubからの正式なお知らせをお待ちいただけると幸いです。

I would still like to give my greetings to all Club members in a few days, but it seems there are still many who feel uneasy, so allow me to explain it in simple words. Please wait for the official notification from the Club about the procedures and so on.

[Looks like there were some angry replies on Twitter :( ]

I’m also extremely disappointed with Keiko’s absence; not so much Wakana — I don’t mean that offensively, I just agree with whoever brought up that newer/never-performed-live song potential could increase with her momentary absence. Songs like Frenetic, Bloody Rabbit and Voices Silently Sing were bright and early favorites of mine upon my introduction to Kajiurago after Mai-HiME as a young teen, and I was so glad seeing them on the BESTof/LIVE2010-2013 album. (I listened to the first 92 seconds of VSS for probably an hour, I was awestruck.) Maybe this time, more obscurities will come to light, like Warp, Inca Rose, and Moebius (I beg of her — weird choice for all the TRC choices I know, but it’s literally my favorite).

If the list is not final, I do fully support Hikaru sliding in as another fill-in, if the guests don’t stay to perform the concert. (Not everyone supports such an idea but I’ve been in choirs for most of life and I can’t help it, I love 4+ parts.)

Cheers for Joelle as the first if not only announced temp though! I remember watching The Beast of the Endless Live and I was like, daaaaaaaaaaaaamn. XD

Also, since we’re looking forward to recent OSTs, I think it would be a great idea to open with PP’s “shadows and fog”.

Of course, I’m not in charge.

Would be kinda lame without sax, and I'm not sure Kajiura could play the piano parts.
Moment of ignorance, I forgot about the saxophone — I just remember what and when the vocals are. ^ ^’ However, I don’t really think it would be lame in honesty.

Last edited:
I didn't really pay attention to the dates in Kajiura's recent update, but I saw them on the homepage and realized they're pretty weird. She has 2 lives in the same location on Jun 30 and July1, then 11 days later she has a live at another location before going back to the first location 3 days after that. These dates seem so arbitrary and messy.

I was quite OK with Rie Akagi playing flute in place of saxophone for Hitorigoto live but it would be great if Masato Honda or someone else was available as a sax player for the lives.

Last edited:
Wow, I am liking Joelle. Ibarano Rakuen sounds similar to Yuki's style (especially the part that sounds like Kajiurago). She sounds a bit like Yuna's character singer. (I forget her name off hand.) She would be cool too, though there would only be 3 songs then she could sing from SAO Ordinal Scale. (Which I like, but I'd rather have new franchises or songs from series' not sung recently) inca rose definitely, red rose too. haha the places of eternity would be amazing. to nowhere has not been sung in a long time correct? Also from RHH: faith, secret episodes, and a fruitless love, a long goodbye. They could do instrumentals of: you can go your own way, make your resolution, and anything from the Hanako series really. *sigh* I wish I was in Japan for this, or any other concerts. It truly is a must see (kind of like Kala's 10th) I am sure it will be released. We haven't gotten any since 11. So yeah... I am hopeful.

^ I didn't know if Secret Episodes was a popular song . . . every time it comes on in my shuffle, I play it at least 3 times just to sing every part :wash:

Joelle better be glad her voice is so nice . . . I'd probably be much, much more pissed at her if I couldn't stop singing the chorus of The Beast of the Endness. :XD::XD::XD:

Back