Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#14 ~25th Anniversary Special~ (June 30 – July 22, 2018)

I have extra tickets for 6/30 & 7/1 Tokyo and 7/12 Osaka live, will sell at original price 7560 yen plus eplus system charges of 540 yen (total 8100 yen) per ticket. The seat locations are unknown because I can only get the tickets in Japan start from June 16. Please PM me if you are interested.

Update (6) (Apr 27) of remaining tickets :
6/30 Tokyo - 0
7/1 Tokyo - 3
7/12 Osaka - 0
7/15 Tokyo - 0

Last edited by a moderator:
My travel agent reported:

Code:
12th July at NHK Osaka Hall @ Osaka → Succeeded to reserve a seat
15th July at Maihama Anfi theater @ Chiba → Failed to reserve a seat

If there is any way to get hold of a 15th July ticket, please let me know.

My travel agent reported:

Code:
12th July at NHK Osaka Hall @ Osaka → Succeeded to reserve a seat
15th July at Maihama Anfi theater @ Chiba → Failed to reserve a seat

If there is any way to get hold of a 15th July ticket, please let me know.

I have one extra ticket of 7/15.

How has everyone got tickets already? are these all from the FJC priority raffle thing? Do we have any news on a general start date for ticket sales to non-FJC members?

How has everyone got tickets already? are these all from the FJC priority raffle thing? Do we have any news on a general start date for ticket sales to non-FJC members?

I'm in FictionJunction Club but the mailing address and telephone number are for my travel agent's representatives in Tokyo. They entered the ticket lotteries for the last two concerts at my request.

In general, if you are aware of a concert in Japan that you would like to attend, if you announce it publicly on the forum, those who are in the fan club(s) may be able to help.

I'm also in fan clubs for Nana Mizuki (SC NANA NET), Minori Chihara (m Smile) and SoliVoxl, the fan club for artists like some of the members of JAM Project, Chihiro Yonekura, Aki Misato and others http://highwaystar.co.jp/ap.html .

Yes, we got all our tickets from the FJC priority lottery round. We made multiple entries to secure the winning chance so there are extras. There is no announcement of public sales yet.

Be aware that the Japanese ticket sales systems won’t accept overseas credit cards.
In my case so happen I am traveling in Japan during the payment period so that I can pay the tickets at the convenience store.

Thanks! I've figured out by now that buying tickets any other way than at a convenience store just isn't really going to work, so that's fine. I just hope the FJC people don't completely fill up the halls... I should have joined when I had the chance.

• 2018/07/22(日)(追加公演)
    at・ [東京・中野サンプラザホール]
  • 出演~7/22追加公演
    梶浦由記(Piano・Chorus)
    Vocal:KAORI/YURIKO KAIDA/Joelle/ASUKA(結城アイラ)
              笠原由里/伊東えり/戸丸華江/Remi

MUSICIAN:
    是永巧一(Guitar)/佐藤強一(Drums)/高橋“Jr.”知治(Bass)
    今野均(Violin)/赤木りえ(Flute)/大平佳男(Manipulator)
  • 問い合わせ先:
    インフォメーションダイヤル:03-5793-8878(平日/13:00~18:00)
    大阪公演事務局:06-7732-8883(毎日/10:00~18:00)

Still no Keiko huh ?

does this lineup mean that they will be all present in that concert or they just copy pasted what was on the previous announcement ?

@george1234 I'm imagining that the concert on the 22nd of July 2018 will include all the people of the previous YK Live vol.#14 concerts.

PS, as I already have a ticket secured for Chiaki Ishikawa's live on 21st July, I booked flights today to get to Osaka on 11 July and depart Tokyo 24th July, hopefully getting a ticket for YK Live vol.#14 for the 22nd of July.

Last edited:
I was holding out for a percussionist at the very least. And of course no string quartet.

Noice. Interesting how Asuka is listed with the "main" girls and not with the guests.

Well that's a KajiFes mashup of singers for a single concert. Maybe they really are trying to put a home video release together.

Hopefully. I was hoping for Kasahara day released on blu ray, but a mini Kajifes sounds better. Unless the concerts with solo guests have better setlists, hue.

Back