Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#14 ~25th Anniversary Special~ (June 30 – July 22, 2018)

Asuka will be around for all days except for the July 1 one. If the guest gets to perform 5 to 7 songs, Joelle get the L.O.R.D song, Asuka gets 4 to 5 songs (most likely everlasting song and some see-saw covers - she already covered tooi timpani, uta, and another song i forgot lmao), Yuriko gets some Kajiurago songs, and Kaori gets the English songs and some japanese songs (e.g. everytime you kissed me, fake wings, key of the twilight, Yume no Tsubasa, Hanamori no Oka), and some instrumental songs in the same vein as YKL12 Orchard Hall Special the setlist is already quite packed and the probability of Joelle covering other songs not kajiurago is very little. Eri, Yuri, and Hanae all have more than enough Kajiurago and english songs to perform and Remi probably gonna do all SAO, Princess Principal, and F/SN HF.

Oh then we can be pretty sure she 'll mainly get the english songs. And with her around we might see a fiction 3 at some point :)

Last edited:
FictionJunction Club members received details of the fan club lottery for Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#14 along with the announcement of the closing of FictionJunction Club.

Oh then we can be pretty sure she 'll mainly get the english songs. And with her around we might she a fiction 3 at some point :)
Eh, for kajifes, Kaori sang sweet song even though Emily Bindinger was right there. And for another live, she gave Frenetic to Wakana despite the fact that Hanae was present. You can never depend on Kajiura to do the thing that makes sense.

Eh, for kajifes, Kaori sang sweet song even though Emily Bindinger was right there. And for another live, she gave Frenetic to Wakana despite the fact that Hanae was present. You can never depend on Kajiura to do the thing that makes sense.
I think it's not that non-sense though. Emily and Hanae joined the lives as guests, so the rehearsal times and the number of the guests' song are usually limited, which is very clear for Emily's case. She just substituted the main vocal among the fixed vocalists and the remaining 3 just did the same thing as they did when they sing in 4 vocal formation. That's why I believe that they didn't have much time for rehearsal. I think that she just gave the songs to the guests as many as she could and left some songs to the fixed vocals if the preparation/performance time is not enough.

They don't have much preparation time in these coming lives as well. It's likely that most of the guests's songs will be the same as what they've sung before (except Eri and Remi who clearly have some new stuff.) I think the same goes to Kaori and Joelle. Kaori will sing the English songs that she has sung before. And Joelle just sing the ones that Wakana and Keiko sang before. I think that Yuki will just try to minimize the amount of preparation time for everyone, but who knows...lol.

Gentle reminder : Application for FC tickets lottery closed at 23:59 Japan time today

Curses! Well, I'm not in the club anyway, and it's a bit late to join, but I got a really bad seat at the 10th because I couldn't enter the lottery. I don't suppose we have any information about the general sale opening date yet, do we?

Curses! Well, I'm not in the club anyway, and it's a bit late to join, but I got a really bad seat at the 10th because I couldn't enter the lottery. I don't suppose we have any information about the general sale opening date yet, do we?

I was way back on the balcony for YK Live vol. #10 and I did have a fan club lottery entry. For vol. #14 I only entered the lottery for the latter 2 concerts.

I’m just praying for a nice DVD release and I will be indescribably awestruck if one is not given to us . . .

Waiting for the general sale announcement... Well...I hope I can join at least 1 or 2 lives this time... (It's during the semester break...yeah!!) Who can tell when we will have the next one...;A;.

Back