Yuki Kajiura LIVE TOUR vol.#15 “Soundtrack Special at the Amphitheater 2019.6.15-16

And Saints, although I skip Fion's part... sorry Yuki, I love your voice, just not in this song.
What exactly is left when you skip Fion's parts? The opening 10 and ending 30 seconds? And 20 in the middle, I guess.

Quite a lot of skipping you have to do when you listen to saints.

Τhats the best part of it!! I'd sell my house for her to sing like this in other songs too.

Btw that song is all Fion.

I just noticed... No Mezame on Remi day, reeeeeeeeeeeee.
Actually... It was not as good as it should to be frank. You won't miss much.

I personally would highly recommend red rose and ring your song in this release.
Red rose is quite different from the CD version, which is a must listen.
Ring your song has been released several times with FJ as chorus. However, this is a solo version with uilleann pipes. Although it's just a different instument, it complete reset the tone of this song. The moment I heard it, I could easily picture an after war scene.

There was no camera for either days. So a LIVE CD release is best option. See the positive side.

But there is finally 'i talk to the rain' i waited decades to see this performed live ❤
Same goes for street corner 🥰
if only there was ship of fools too it would be perfect.
ship of fools was only performed in LIVE8. It's really sad it wasn't included in LIVE BEST 2.
I was hoping for it on Day2, along with Eri's the sword of promised victory. Hopefully there will be a Fate or Kajiura's TypeMoon OST concert someday. Maybe it will come after HF chapter 3 is released. The Garden of Sinners medley is also a missing piece from all FJ LIVE releases.

Thats a really nice coverart, but the instrument stickers were uneeded (its like they re going to fall on their heads lol)

I think it's boring... I would skip right through it if I was flipping through CDs, lol.

Edit:
Also now that I'm looking at it again, the first thing that catches my eye is Rie in the light/middle and I have to remind myself it's not Yuki.. lol... Kind of unfortunate...

Last edited:
Rie deserves to be in the middle just because of her cool as fuark jacket ;v. Yoshiaki Sato too for his chuuni coat.
Btw, cover pic is literally taken from the pamphlet live book, hue.

Last edited:
Edit:
Also now that I'm looking at it again, the first thing that catches my eye is Rie in the light/middle and I have to remind myself it's not Yuki.. lol... Kind of unfortunate...

LOL I thought it was her! I guess its because they ve swapped hairstyles, and there's that spotlight too (while YK is hiding in the dark with her face unseen like usually)

Running times:
74m35s
61m25s

Edit:

Tracks:

01. street corner~そこに生きる人たち (MADLAX-花子とアンより) (3:14)
02. 希望の光 (花子とアンより) (3:48)
03. prelude to Act1 (魔法少女まどか☆マギカより) (6:04)
04. Numquam vincar (魔法少女まどか☆マギカより) (3:49)
05. first love (東京兄妹より) (3:31)
06. sweet memories (.hack//Liminalityより) (2:52)
07. blue clouds (ツバサ・クロニクルより) (3:00)
08. when the fairy tale ends (空の境界より) (2:52)
09. Mother Land Nostalgia (花子とアンより) (2:47)
10. My Story (花子とアンより) (3:09)
11. 曲がり角の先 (花子とアンより) (3:03)
12. にぎやかな日々 (花子とアンより) (2:15)
13. 穏やかな時間 (花子とアンより) (2:17)
14. コトダマ (花子とアンより) (2:07)
15. 今を生きる (花子とアンより) (2:06)
16. shadows and fog (プリンセス・プリンシパルより) (3:42)
17. Rainbow~Main Theme~ (Rainbowより) (5:19)
18. petals and butterfly (Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel] II. lost butterflyより) (3:38)
19. moon and shadow (ソードアート・オンラインより) (3:52)
20. heigen (FICTIONIIより) (5:34)
21. a farewell song (NOIRより) (5:26)

01. starting the case:Rail Zeppelin (ロード・エルメロイII世の事件簿より) (1:35)
02. a fighter-girl from east (プリンセス・プリンシパルより) (2:55)
03. carnaval in blue (エル・カザドより) (3:24)
04. We're Gonna Groove (MADLAXより) (3:45)
05. hit it and run! (エル・カザドより) (4:06)
06. el cazador (エル・カザドより) (4:51)
07. voices silently sing (ツバサ・クロニクルより) (4:07)
08. moonflower (コゼットの肖像より) (3:03)
09. hepatica (XenosagaIIIより) (5:51)
10. I talk to the rain (ツバサ・クロニクルより) (4:43)
11. Credens justitiam (魔法少女まどか☆マギカより) (4:18)
12. Overture~Crush (PandoraHeartsより) (4:32)
13. aerial fight (ソードアート・オンラインより) (3:24)
14. red rose (FICTIONより) (6:53)
15. ring your song (ツバサ・クロニクルより) (3:52)

Last edited:
This will be the most pedantic post but here's something that's been bothering me...

MADLAX OST2 says "we're gonna groove" (and the tracklist isn't all lower caps since there's Madlax, Gazth-Sonika, Friday etc) but on this relese and The Best of LIVE Vol.2 it's "We're Gonna Groove"...

Which is it? :(

Reactions: aki
Back