Yuki Kajiura LIVE #19 Kajifes 2023 - 30th Anniversary Live (Blu-ray releases / Box set announced for May 29, 2024)

Unpopular opinion: Unreleased Works for Soundtrack CDs would be better than live KajiFes bluray. ;p But I'll be happy for live lovers if you get that bluray, too...

Is the CD code confirmed to be JUST for the live ticket lottery? I'm sending mine @Hoseki's way if that's the case.

Hello hello! Did anyone already bought the ticket with the CD code?? I have some questions 🥲
Also I wanted to confirm the code is only for the ticket or not before using it, as its Grunty's code 🤗

There's nothing about "direct video" or livestreaming there, is there? Just that cameras will be present during the performance. Which, well... might as well confirm either a later stream or release...

*cries in vol1reprise not having a bluray*

cameras will be present during the performance. Which, well... might as well confirm either a later stream or release...
The same I said lol
Those seats are just to listen to but also they MIGHT get some big screen (or two smaller - I don't mind) to watch what's happening in the stage.

I mean, besides warning about cameras being present, the tweet seems to caution people they might not be able to see everything so who knows... Kajiura's not big enough for a rotating stage, lul./joke
But well, yah, at big venues I guess you would expect some screens...

I just want vol1reprise on my shelf. :|

I’m quite confused with the general sale….@~@. Does it mean there are still seats that are not backstage seats available? Have thought that they’re sold out. The website for general sale doesn’t look friendly for foreigners though…TwT. I didn’t buy the Friday concert ticket because at that time, I wasn’t sure whether I can attend. But I can manage my schedule now and I think I’ll go to the Friday concert as well if I get the ticket.

Is anyone still looking for tickets? One person has a ticket for day 2 and another has one ticket for each day to spare.

Reply here or send a private conversation for details.

Is anyone still looking for tickets? One person has a ticket for day 2 and another has one ticket for each day to spare.

Reply here or send a private conversation for details.
All tickets have been taken now.

Last edited:
We are going to organize a dinner gathering after Dec 9 live, it was expected to finish at around 19:30. Who is interesting to go?

Soo you telling me Kajifes both days not sold out till now while they "purposely" sell backstage seats?

Back