Yuki Kajiura LIVE #19 Kajifes 2023 - 30th Anniversary Live (Blu-ray releases / Box set announced for May 29, 2024)

30th Anniversary / Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#19 Kaji Fes. 2023
CD購入特典先行シリアル
ナンバー付きチラシ封入

IMG_0692.jpeg

Literally, @Lorde-Kowz said it will be on December XD

2DAYS:
Kaji Fes.2023 - 2023/12/8・12/9に日本武道館で開催される梶浦由記30周年記念ライブイベント

Kajiura Comment translation

Yuki Kajiura LIVE began in the spring of 2008 and has continued through a numbering series until this summer's vol. 18. What is the position of "Kaji Fes."? The number of songs, the number of performers, and the method of song selection is different from that of a regular live concert. The first Kaji Fes. was held 10 years ago, on the 20th anniversary of my debut, at Hall A of the Tokyo International Forum, with nearly 30 performers and over 50 songs, lasting about 5.5 hours. I chose the set list with the intention of simply performing songs that I knew as many people as possible would want to hear, and to give a live performance of "the best songs written by Yuki Kajiura, including both songs and background music". (The songs I wrote as song contributions are sometimes performed by guest singers, and sometimes by the performers as self-cover versions.) It has been 10 years since then. This year, we will celebrate the 30th anniversary of our debut in 2023, and we are pleased to announce that we will be holding Kaji Fes. 2023 at the Nippon Budokan.

I have been supported by the many musicians who have played my music, by the too-reliable staff, and most of all, by the fact that you have listened to me. I have been able to walk this far happily thanks to the support of many musicians and too-reliable staff. Even though a quarter of a century has passed, the music continues to thrill and thrill and sparkle, beckoning us further and further away, more and more beautifully. Whether you have seen us live many times or not, whether you have not seen us for a long time or not, or whether you are coming to Yuki Kajiura Live for the first time. We hope that you will enjoy a moment just to say "Music is fun! If you could share a moment with us on this day and night, we would be very happy and honored. We would be truly happy and honored if you could share a moment with us on this day and night.

We are looking forward to seeing you at the Nippon Budokan!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Nippon Budokan
Wait, Yuki Kajiura is taking the Budokan over??? If not the largest, the most prestigious venue in Japan? If I’m correct, among composers, only Hisaishi and Sakamoto have been there, and not for themselves (Hisaishi for Ghibli and Sakamoto with someone). Such a great honor, and achievement for Kajiura! I assume it will be a special moment for everyone, but especially Keiko & Hikaru, as they held their final live as Kalafina here years ago.

This being said, with a capacity of 14471 people (which I think is the concert capacity), I think it will be hard to sell it out, unless she gets the collab of the decade, such as the final theme song of SNK with Revo, lol
Iirc, until now Kajiura has never performed for more than 3500〜5000 people at the same time, so it’s huge.

Also I just can’t understand why the sponsors didn’t help at all for the album promotion and song placements, almost unwillingness, and in the end push her to the Budokan?

This being said, with a capacity of 14471 people (which I think is the concert capacity), I think it will be hard to sell it out, unless she gets the collab of the decade, such as the final theme song of SNK with Revo, lol
Iirc, until now Kajiura has never performed for more than 3500〜5000 people at the same time, so it’s huge.
They're gonna have to promote Kajiura HARD.and EDs.

Are there still seating restrictions on venues ? If so it will be less people because the announcement did menthion that they will comply with Covid measures, so that 14k might be 7k.

Back