Yuki Kajiura LIVE #19 Kajifes 2023 - 30th Anniversary Live (Blu-ray releases / Box set announced for May 29, 2024)

@Smiley, @Kugayama @Justisamuel , if the Parade CD code for KajiFes is only for tickets, do you want to use mine?
I have no need for it if it's just for tickets... If it were some bonus CD then I'd try to get it somehow but lives, idgaf...

thank you @grunty , that’s very nice from you, however for my part I’m not sure I can. I’ll see later and if I can, will try to grab some tickets - since it’s a very large venue, it should be okay…….. maybe…..

Is anyone thinking of going? I'll be in Tokyo for that week, maybe we could meet (?) :innocent:
I'll probably will bother some of you who's already been there, as I'm not sure how to buy the tickets, as I have no idea about the process or payments 😅

Is anyone thinking of going? I'll be in Tokyo for that week, maybe we could meet (?) :innocent:
I'll probably will bother some of you who's already been there, as I'm not sure how to buy the tickets, as I have no idea about the process or payments 😅
I will go to the live. If you are not a fansclub member, wait for the CD code lottery or wait for the announcement of open sales to overseas travelers.

If someone wants mine as well I can give it as well. Just dm me. Also Kalafina has been to Budokan, so Keiko and Hikaru have been there. But not sure about Yuki.

I plan to buy Parade CD at a concert venue this August. Considering how large the venue is, I hope that it won’t be too late to get a ticket after that. It’s likely that I can go only for Saturday concert. Hope that we can meet at the venue :).

Keiko FC has a separate round that starts at the same time as the PARADE CD serial one (May 8th noon JST) but ends sooner (May 17th).

I'm sure some of us who're FC members maybe able to help with the tickets. It's the curse of the konbini payment that's the bummer at times.

Thankss! I think my main concern is that I don't have a Japanese address, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to buy the tickets if I don't have one 🥲

Back