Yuki Kajiura/FictionJunction YUUKA will take part in "FlyingDog 10th Anniversary Live"

She performs for first time after years just for 2 songs of course she wouldnt get a new dress for 10 mins

Even though many singers have performed with new dresses each time they perform only 1 song on stage, I can't deny this logic. Plus it's not like she's going to wear that new dress often if they made her one :p fj only got 1 dress per 1 ykl after all.

Maybe one of the Kalafina girls could have lent her one of their thousands of dresses, since they’re just gathering dust now.

i have it. Is the streaming for everyone or restricted within japan ? I have the messenger app but the live one inst available in my play store Screenshot_20190307-180517.png

You can find it here though

(To install you need prior to downloading to go to chrome app permissions -from phone settings- and allow installation from "unknown sources".)

After installation use ur line account to login and use the link on the post before to follow the flyingdog channel.

Last edited:
I ll try, screen recording is possible, i just hope they wont have some recording notification warning ala snapchat.

If you got the whole event it'd probably be best to cut out the Chiaki/YK segments so people can decide whether they want to download the whole thing or just the part they're interested in, yes?

^ Ι dont have it yet, it streams tomorrow :P Anyway my phone capacity isnt unlimited. If you want anyone else other than YK and chiaki please say it beforehand.

Back