Yuki Kajiura/FictionJunction YUUKA will take part in "FlyingDog 10th Anniversary Live"

So that implies they perform one after another because the rehearsals finished 8 mins aparts (~ 2 songs duration). What if there were parallel rehearsals (on different hall each,) ? Snd anyway even if they perform one after another that doesnt necessary meana reunion, it might just be a 'hey here is Yuki Kajiura we used to have a band called See-Saw" and then they both leave.

So that implies they perform one after another because the rehearsals finished 8 mins aparts (~ 2 songs duration).
Doesn't look like it. At least Kajiura's "tadaima" implies that she's back home. I don't expect either of them to tweet immediately after the rehearsal anyway, I'd assume they'd take a deep breath, drink some water, possibly review some points to pay attention to with their staff, etc.

Bought a towel at the stall on level 2 of Atre Akihabara last night but the concert pamphlets were sold out over a week ago.

https://twitter.com/odakaori_0511/status/1091288216546684928

Oh Kaori will participate? So does that mean YK will perform FJ songs or kinda like FJYUUKA live with Yuriko and Kaori(Hikaru)? Sad they can't perform stone cold :cry:

Yes i guess she is Hikaru replacement from vol 11 FJY lives, since her voice is quite close to Hikaru's in range. Also i bet FJY will perform her most famous songs. Akatsuki no Kuruma, nowhere, and Honoo no Tobira, since its an anniversary too.

Haha i was on point on 2 of the 3 - correct order too! :)) Strange how they butt in Kasahara since it was announced as a FJY performance.

So did anything happen between them and Chiaki or nah ?

Front Band members (JR, Sato, Korenaga) were on for the first acts as well as for Yuki Kajiura.
Haha i was on point on 2 of the 3 - correct order too! :)) Strange how they butt in Kasahara since it was announced as a FJY performance.

So did anything happen between them and Chiaki or nah ?
Chiaki Ishikawa hasn't been on yet.

Interval time with a DJ now.

There was a bit of a clue when the Front Band Members were backing Chiaki Ishikawa (Kamisama Dolls OP and Uninstall), then the audience reacted when an electric keyboard was rolled out to the middle of the stage.

The person next to me teared up during Anna ni Issho Data no ni.

Who was on chorus for salva nos? Kaori and Yuuka? Also, was it just Kaori on chorus for the FJY songs?

EDIT: I just read that Kasahara did salva nos without anyone doing backup vocals and only Kaori was there on chorus for the FJY songs. Is this correct?

Last edited by a moderator:
Who was on chorus for salva nos? Kaori and Yuuka? Also, was it just Kaori on chorus for the FJY songs?

EDIT: I just read that Kasahara did salva nos without anyone doing backup vocals and only Kaori was there on chorus for the FJY songs. Is this correct?

Yuriko Kaida and Kaori did the chorus for salva nos and nowhere. Kaida did the chorus for 暁の車.

In the pamphlet, Yuki Kajiura lists Chiaki Ishikawa's Uninstall as a favourite and Chiaki Ishikawa lists the Dream Field album as a favourite.

Back