Yuki Kajiura/FictionJunction YUUKA will take part in "FlyingDog 10th Anniversary Live"

I’m curious what the 2 YKs think of each other (friends, rivals, enemies?). Maybe Maaya will perform some songs with Yoko. I still like Chiaki singing Yasashii Yoake the best, followed by Yuuka and lastly Joelle.

I would like a Kajiura x Maaya Sakamoto collaboration. I've been waiting for it to happen since KnK 1, after Maaya fangirled all over Kajiura at the premiere. She's not an amazing singer, but her voice is pretty cute.

I’m curious what the 2 YKs think of each other (friends, rivals, enemies?). Maybe Maaya will perform some songs with Yoko. I still like Chiaki singing Yasashii Yoake the best, followed by Yuuka and lastly Joelle.
I don't think Joelle was invited for this. It's just Yuuka.

Didn’t know Joelle wasn’t coming. Does that mean there’s a chance this will be an instrumental performance?

Didn’t know Joelle wasn’t coming. Does that mean there’s a chance this will be an instrumental performance?
I think you're confusing this event with the composers summit (or whatever the event's name is, the one where Kajiura will perform with 2 other composers)

I've been meaning to ask this but have completely forgotten. Didn't someone actually say that FJYuuka has disbanded and their 2014 2 days concert was their last one?

Grunty said so but i doubt they disbanded for real, maybe they went for hiatus, if it wasnt like that this event wouldnt even come to happen :)

IN Japan nothing ever disbands. They just leave everyone hanging. I didn't mean there was an official 'end' but it was alluded to during the MCs, plus its a good place to stop since Yuuka's voice will probably explode if they do another live.

^ Well her voice is in very good condition if you ask me, regardless if you like her voice or not. Do remember she also did some tracks for SH's Nein.

IN Japan nothing ever disbands. They just leave everyone hanging. I didn't mean there was an official 'end' but it was alluded to during the MCs, plus its a good place to stop since Yuuka's voice will probably explode if they do another live.

Did the part where they allude the end of FJY make it to the DVD or was it just a memory from the actual live, as in they talked about it during the MCs but did not make the cut? I really should watch that DVD in its entirety.

On side notes, nothing ever disbands is not entirely true as you can see on every "Year in Japanese Music" on Wikipedia. One of my favorite group, Aqua Timez disbanded last year and they're big and quite well known in anime lovers community. Unless you're talking about Kajiura's projects only :p

Back