Yuki Kajiura Blog translation: [08/04/06]

Kerahna

Administrator
http://fictionjunction.cocolog-nifty.co ... _14cb.html

From chinese translation at fiction-junction.cn

[O-WEST LIVE Finished]

This was such a happy evening!

To everyone who came to watch our performance, I truly thank you!

I was kind of nervous getting onto the stage at first.
In that kind of situation, I could see everyone's face, and everyone happily listening, I'm already joyful without measure. What is there to be nervous about? Everyone's warm applause and support tadatada made my really happy, just a night like this.

I wanted to do a live performance, and call it the show for enthusiasts of Japanese seals (lol). It's all thanks to everyone, this kind of dream has become reality. In this kind of live situation, golden song princesses' beautiful voices and a silver... no, platinum band, in such a nice group. Everyone together like this is extremely fulfilling.
I must do a Vol. 2. In the not too distance future.

Today, apart from "thanks", I can't think of much else to say.
I received a questionnare and some letters, so for now I think I will read it carefully while falling into blissful sleep.

At the same time, simple, sincere (and warm) thanks to everyone.

Thank you!
----------------------------------------------------
[Kerahna's note] "seals" refers to...envelope seals... that kind of thing... I have no idea what Yuki means by this sentence.

also, this translation is pretty similar to what we had expected from the machine translations XD

nandatto ? japanese seals ?! <__>
vol 2 soon yay ^^
"some letters" O___O ??? directly from fans ? or her acquaintances ?

oooh i know!! I think it means she sealed away Japanese language for the entire concert, there were no Japanese songs in it!

heeeeeh O__o
so "call it the show for enthusiasts of Japanese seals" called the show for the one who wanted a concert without japanese ? O__O

AAaahh you confused meeeee @_@
I have already some trouble trying to understand english, and if you add some japanese or chinese problems, i'm losttt >__<

in the edit of yuki's blog where she posted the song list...she spelled her own song title wrong >_> "zodacal sign"
poor yuki must be so tired after teh show :love:

xDXD
then it is zodacal sign ! because she said it like that :p

Zuiyon said:
xDXD
then it is zodacal sign ! because she said it like that :p

yes! and only WE will know the TRUE name of that song ^_^ everyone else will wrongly think that it's "zodiacal"

Back