Yuki Kajiura Blog: [12/05/08]

J

J.Uzuki

New post of Yuki but no idea about what is she saying hahaha

あと数日
お仕事でテンパり気味な昨今、
「二時間だけ寝よう……」とベッドに倒れ伏したら、
「梶浦さん、そろそろお願いします」と起こされました。
え、お願いしますって何? あれ、ライブのスタッフさん? 出番? え、でもここ私の家……(混乱中)
居間に出ると何故かライブメンバー勢揃い。
今にもステージに出ようと、みんなドア(@洗面所へ続く我が家の廊下へのドア)の前で待機中。いや、待て、この先風呂場の筈だけど、ステージなんだっけ??(混乱中)
横に立っていたますけさん(@ドラムス)に
「……ますけさん、これ、夢ですよね」
と一応確認してみました。
「夢じゃないですよ、梶浦さん」と笑うますけさん。
二人で前を向いたら、同じく待機中の今野さん(@ヴァイオリン)の後ろ姿。
でもなぜか今野さん、右手に楽器、頭にちょんまげカツラ装備。
それを見たますけさん、私を振り向いて、
「梶浦さん、これ、夢だと思います」ときっぱりおっしゃいました。
そこで目が覚めました。
二時間寝るつもりだったのに、30分で起きてしまいました。
ごめんね今野さん、夢であろうと、ちょんまげかつらなんて装備させちゃってごめんね。

気づけばDream Port最終公演まであと数日。本当に楽しかっただけに、終わってしまうと思うと今からもう寂しいような気持ちも致します。
でもその分、最終公演精一杯楽しみたいと思っておりますよ。曲もちょっとだけ(ほんのちょっとね)変えるつもり。遊びにいらして下さる皆様、どうぞ宜しくお願い致します! そしてメンバーの皆様も、最終公演夜露死苦ぅ!

それまでは頑張ってお仕事だ〜。
眠気覚ましにブログ更新してみました。

omg shes so cute :comeback: :comeback: :aww: :aww: :aww:

It seems that she slept for about 2 hours and someone woke her up, and she said something in confusion like "please? live staff person? clue? eh, but this is my house......." and she walked around the house while half asleep, mistaking the bathroom for the stage or something. i suck :(

i wish i could understand it T___________T

just a few more days until the final Dream Port show!!!

Kerahna said:
omg shes so cute :comeback: :comeback: :aww: :aww: :aww:

It seems that she slept for about 2 hours and someone woke her up, and she said something in confusion like "please? live staff person? clue? eh, but this is my house......." and she walked around the house while half asleep, mistaking the bathroom for the stage or something. i suck :(

i wish i could understand it T___________T

just a few more days until the final Dream Port show!!!

It was dream... i think.

---

work -- Temperley -- when it fell on "sleep only for 2 hours ...." feeling these days, and a bed and lay down, it was started, saying "I need your help [, Mr. Kajiura ] soon." It is what that I obtain and need your help? That, the staff of the live? Turn? It obtains and, but is here my house.... (under confusion) When it comes out to sitting room, they are why or live member array. It is under standby at any moment on a stage wholly with the method of appearance by Saki of a door (door to the passage of my home which continues to @ washroom). no, it is a stage, although it can wait and must be this point bathroom -- it checked once to Mr. ますけ (@ DORAMUSU) who was standing beside ?? (under confusion), saying ".... they are Mr. ますけ and this dream." it is not "dream -- Mr. ますけ who laughs it as Kajiura Mr." When turning to a front by two persons, similarly it is the sight of its back of Mr. Imano under standby (@ violin). But it is topknot KATSURA equipment to a musical instrument and the head in why, Mr. Imano, and a right hand. It turned and it was said clearly Mr. ますけ who looked at it, and I "thought that they are Mr. Kajiura and this dream." Then, he awoke. Although he planned to have slept for 2 hours, it has occurred in 30 minutes. I'm sorry for making it equip in a topknot wig if it is Mr. Imano and a dream in pardon. If you notice, it will be several [ more ] days to the Dream Port last public performance. If you think that it will end up with mere it having been really pleasant, from now on, I will also already do a feeling which is lonely. But I think that much that the last public performance as-hard-as-possible comfort is likely to be carried out. The intention that music also changes just for a moment (merely just for a moment ね). You who come to play, I would appreciate your favor! And you, members, are also the last public performance evening dew 死苦ぅ! he does his best till then and it is work -. Renewal of a blog was carried out at cure for drowsiness.

Back