Yuki Kajiura Blog: [08/05/05]

george1234

http://fictionjunction.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/2008/05/post_c92f.html

May 05, 2008
そして横浜!

さてさて。
Dream Port@神戸のご感想などお寄せ下さった皆様、
改めてありがとうございました!
そして、「神戸牛結局食べられなかったんだね。自分は食べたよむっちゃ美味しかったよ!」と、メールコメントその他でご報告下さった方、友人知人の皆様、本当にありがとうございました。
……君たちもしかして私に軽く喧嘩売って(略

昨日も、某スタジオにて、
「神戸牛残念だったねー」とビーフジャーキーの差し入れを頂きました。
Yさんありがとう!
美味しかったよ。美味しかったとも。
目の前で歌っている某歌姫さんを尻目にむしゃむしゃ食べたとも。
でもどうせなら本物が(略

そうなんです、もう少しマメにブログを書こうとは思いつつ神戸終了後レコーディングに雪崩れ込んで、相変わらず眠たいよう寝かせてくれよう!的ライフを送っていたんですが、そんな中、いよいよ明日は横浜!
皆様とお会いできるのを楽しみにしております!
とりあえず今日はがっつり寝て赴こうと思っております。

横浜へいらして下さる皆様、
明日はどうぞ宜しくお願い致します!

May 05, 2008, and Yokohama! now -- now .

you whom it brings near, such as comment of Dream Port@ Kobe, -- anew -- thank you -- and "Kobe 牛結 office -- wasn't it eaten? よむっちゃ which he ate -- it was delicious! Thank you very much for you, the directions and friend acquaintances report by an e-mail comment and others as ". .... You also do a deer and it is as 喧嘩売 lightly to me (it omits). yesterday -- certain studio -- "-- the Kobe cow -- it was regrettable -- I received the supplies of provisions of -" and a beef jerky. Thank you for Mr. [ Y ] It was delicious. It is that it was delicious. It is to have eaten greedily Mr. certain 歌姫 who has sung at hand to contemptuous glance. But a なら genuine article (it omits) at any rate It will rush into the recording after the end of Kobe, thinking that that is right and that he will write a blog to MAME to a slight degree, and as usual, I will put it to sleep so that drowsily! Although the target life was sent Such inside will be Yokohama still more tomorrow! I am looking forward to being able to meet you! I think がっつり寝て赴こう for the time being today. I would appreciate your favor [ tomorrow / when it will Yokohama wall carry out / you and tomorrow ]!

Looks really bad that text. Well, hope you can read it.

Back