Yuki Kajiura Blog: [08/04/06]

J

J.Uzuki

Yuki Kajiura has writen a post after her performance. Basically I think she tells how happy is and thanks the effort of their staff and all the spectators (but if someone who understand japanese can check it, better hahaha)

[EDIT by Kerahna] Err sorry I won't ever invade your posts ever again but I think it would be nice to organize the blog section with pasting the blog itself and discuss it in its own board before translations come out?

Maybe we can do it like the chinese forum does, and repost every one of yuki's posts here, for quicker reference? ^^;

http://fictionjunction.cocolog-nifty.co ... _14cb.html

April 06, 2008
O-WESTライブ終了しました

幸せすぎる一夜でございました。

ご参加下さった皆様、本当にありがとうございました!

初めちょっとだけ緊張してステージに出たんですよ。
そうしたら皆様のお顔が見えて、皆本当に嬉しそうに聞いて下さっていて、既に感無量でございました。緊張なんて何処へやら。暖かい拍手やご声援を頂けて、ただただ楽しかった、そんな一夜でした。

サントラライブ、おまけに日本語封印という有る意味マニア(笑)なライブをやってみたい、そんな夢を、皆様のお陰で今宵叶える事が出来ました。

また、ライブという場所で、ゴールデン歌姫ーズの美声や、シルバ……じゃないプラチナバンドメンバーズのナイスグルーブを、皆様とご一緒に堪能しとうございます。
vol2必ずやります。そう遠くない内に。

ただ、今日はありがとうございました、という言葉しか思いつきません。
頂いたアンケート、お手紙など、これから大切に拝読しつつ、幸せな眠りに付こうと思っております。

とりあえず簡単ではありますが、
厚く(そして熱く)御礼まで!

ありがとうございました!

No no hahaha don't worry you are right I should have organized better this post. If I write something wrong or that doesn't correspond with the section feel free to change at any time

Re:

J.Uzuki said:
No no hahaha don't worry you are right I should have organized better this post. If I write something wrong or that doesn't correspond with the section feel free to change at any time

There is now ummm... i have to think that word... its kappalelista in finnish... Aaa! Songlist!

01. the world
 # .hack//SIGN Original Sound and Song Track 1収録
02. key of the twilight
 # .hack//SIGN Original Sound and Song Track 1、Fiction 収録
------MC
03. vanity
 # Fiction 収録
04. liminality
 # .hack//Liminality Original Soundtrack 収録
05. in the land of twilight, under the moon
 # .hack//SIGN Original Sound and Song Track 2 収録
------MC
06. I talk to the rain
 #ツバサ・クロニクル Future Soundscape I 収録
07. godsibb
 #ゼノサーガエピソードIII Original Sound Best Tracks 収録
------MC
08. fake wings
 # .hack//SIGN Original Sound and Song Track 1、Fiction 収録
09. 媛星
 #舞HiMEオリジナルサウンドトラックVol.1『姫(HiME)』収録
10.目覚め
 #舞HiMEオリジナルサウンドトラックVol.1『姫(HiME)』収録
------MC
11. canta per me
 #NOIR〜Original Soundtrack I、Fiction 収録
12. salva nos
 #NOIR〜Original Soundtrack I 、Fiction 収録
13. zodacal sign
 #アクエリアンエイジ-OST 、Fiction 収録
------MC
14. a song of storm and fire

Encore
15. open your heart
 # .hack//SIGN Original Sound and Song Track 2 、Fiction 収録
16. ツバサ

Omg. A song of storm and fire :cry: I would like to hear it live. Its really nice song.

Only?? Almost all songs were played in Eminence/Anime Expo concert... but without vocal. Where's the songs of El Cazador, MADLAX, Erementar Gerard, Hokuto no Ken, Petit Cossette...? T_T

I need to hear salva nos, a song of storm and fire and the world <3

hmm ! °___° there isn't Fiction ??? wheeeeee alll these songs are sung in englishhh
will there be a japanese version on the stage ? xD
I just made a playlist with all these songs and listening them. What I notice is that these songs "belongs" to a same style ! the Yuki very special style ! it's not like there was some Yukis-jazz and then Yuki-pop...The singing of most of these songs is a chorus-singing >__< yea I think the common point of the songs is how the song are sung.
There isn't any Jpop or songs sung in japanese like the usual song Kaori Oda, Keiko kubota, and Wakana Ootaki are used to sing. It's more the Emily Bindiger style!
I think there was a sort of "theme" along this concert, it stayed in the Emily style. Yuki hasn't shown her other styles, too bad...
hmm if we want to hear all yuki great potential, I think we need to hear Yuki's songs via an orchestra xD
There isn't any intrumental (theyy are soo good !) T___T but it's normal, she'll not let the singer in a corner and do her showw....
I want to see how they sing these songs :D

waha there so many kajiuran songs!! she lied in her blog she said she wasnt going to do many of those live :XD:

we missed it we missed it T_T :twitch:

I wonder who sang a song of storm and fire since Eri Itoh was not included in the staff (or she was) I want to see Yuki!!! :wai: (the first time I use one of these hahaha)

a 4 person choir <3 how did they manage it?
eminence did it by just not having a choir at all lol

If it was a 4 person we have one more reason to persuade Yuki for editing the concert on DVD hahaha

OMG T______T yuki is so cuuuute SO SOS SOSOSOSOSO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE T_____________________T

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

before the concert i was totally expecting each of them to do their own songs that they sang before on albums, but then it turned out to be all THESE T_T oh i sooo wish i could hear it :cry: :cry: :cry:

Very nice photos. Yuki has taken a really funny face it the 2nd.

WAKANA(FJWにしてKalafinaの「oblivious」担当) まさに女神の歌声
KEIKO(FJKにしてKalafinaの「君が光に~」担当) 超かわいかった。なのにハスキーボイスたまりません

so they did said that they are Kalafina, i wonder who are the rest 3 maybe the other 3 FJ that are remaining? (kaori, asuka, yuuka) ?

hyuu grear photos! I finally see Yuki smiling [due to my extra-bad karma, in all the photos I could find before, she looked kinda sad...]!
If Kalafina consists of the aforementioned vocalists, I tnink they would have been recognised earlier. And imagining them all gathered... perhaps Yuki could name that project FictionJunction. And I hope she might, in near future. XD

oh wow youre right, there aren't many photos with her smiling O_O
aahh so this is why shes so cute in these :love: :love:

but wakana and keiko look and sound like the kalafina girls @_@ is yuki trying to confuse us or what >_X
I guess we'll find out at DREAM PORT which none of us are attending!

well, we might attend if someone kind and magical teleported us there right on time... I'd even agree to deal by myself with the problem of returning half Eurasia back later... :D

Yes, yes, after going, stay in Japan forever

advantages:
a)You still being closer to Yuki, you can also visit her home and say to her "Ohayou Yuki - sama", and even live with her for a week or something (no perverted stuff implied) and attend to all her concerts
b) You will have access to all her works, and billions of other stuff (anime, manga, soundtracks , other, CD, etc etc
c) You will be able to meet all the great seiyus of Japan + Yuki's singers and business friends
d) You will be next to very kind (yasashi) and gentle men and girls - as for girls you will have the chance to see their patsu -
e) Superior educational system, without frontistiria, and with school clubs, learning of instruments, P.E :wink:, also pool in the school, and surely very good teachers
d) up-to-date in thechnology, as you will be living in one of the mostly high-tech countries in the world,
e) spititual development, with all these rich of literature vallue anime manga and other books.
f) if you are good in what you do its sure that you will find a good , well paid job.

^ they are not all but they are enough to make you abandon your home and go really flying to Japan.

Back