A

akai tsukikage

http://fictionjunction.cocolog-nifty.co ... l#comments

May 06, 2008
横浜終了!

Dream Port@横浜、無事終了致しました。
ご参加下さった皆様、本当にありがとうございました!

今日はお天気も良くて、みなとみらいの風景は本当に気持ちが良かった……。

そして神戸共々、今夜もご参加下さった皆様の暖かいご声援で、本当に素晴らしい一夜を過ごすことが出来ました。心から、ありがとうございます! 皆様にもお楽しみ頂けましたことを祈っております。

色々書きたいことはまだあるのですが、本日はこの辺で。
だって明日レコーディング予定の曲がまだ出来て(略

そんな訳で本日も朝日を見ることになりそうです。
神戸とは違った意味で。
でも本日皆様から頂いたエネルギーで、楽々頑張れそうな私でございます。

またDream Portの色々は、全ての公演が終わった後で語らせていただくことと致しましょう。MCで喋り足りなかった分も……あれだけぐだぐだな長いMCをしておいて何だという話もありますが。それはさておき。

簡単ですが、厚く(熱く)御礼まで!!

Re: Yuki Kajiura Blog: [08/05/06]

another dream port gone :comeback:
this is the SOLD-OUT one :3
why are there no pictures? T_T

May 06, the end of 2008 Yokohama!

Dream Port@ Yokohama -- I ended with no problems. Thank you very much for you participate. It was fine today and the scenery of Minato Mirai was truly pleasant .... and Kobe -- a really wonderful night was able to be together passed tonight also by your warm encouragement participate. Thank you from the bottom of its heart! you -- pleasure -- I am praying for the ability to have obtained. Although there is still something to write many things for, it is this neighborhood today. The music of a recording schedule will still be made as だ tomorrow (abbreviation). The morning sun will be seen under those circumstances today also. Kobe is the different meaning. But it is the energy obtained from you today, and he is me who do my best easily. Let's do as allowed to tell again by Ushiro of Dream Port whom は and all the public performances finished variously. Also the part which had not talked enough by MC .... only that is ぐ -- ぐ -- long MC [ be / it ] is carried out and there is also a talk of what. It sets aside and is 。. Although it is easy, it is gratitude thickly (hotly)!!

Kerahna said:
another dream port gone :comeback:
this is the SOLD-OUT one :3
why are there no pictures? T_T
There is:
0d379e43.jpg

:gyah:

By the way, i forget this, Sound Horizon sings an "oh, gloria, Yuki Kajiura~" in YANMAI-Anna ni issho datta no (the blogger remembers me it) XD

omg :omgwtf: that blog is in chinese!!!
*in heaven*

ahhh in the middle of yanmani issho datta no ni, they started singing the "Kajiura Version" of the Sound Horizon anthem, and that is where they inserted (Gloria Kajiura Yuki x) :XD:

Apparently Yuki was very interesting when she introduced her band members... she talked about her experiences in Yokohama and mentioned something about the park at the bottom of the hill is the holy land for Japanese couples to visit. (did she go there with Revo?!)

the blogger also says not enough people cheer for Yuki, not as many as Revo >_< WTF MAANNNN Also, the instruments were set too loud and it was kind of hard to hear the vocals.

At the end she says they sold teh merchandises!! Tshirts, cellphone straps, and also a pair of silver drinking glasses o_O

Back