「See-Sawのメモリアルボックス的なものが出るんですって?情報をお願いします」
というお問い合わせを幾つもメールで頂いているんですが。

実は梶浦そんな話聞いたことさえありません。
なので、情報も何も、お答えする事が出来ないんです。ごめんなさいね。

今日もそんな短い更新なのでした。

-----
Fast Translation:
Bath salts
When work of the sound track is done, there is also a day which will compose no less than four music and no less than five music in schedule on the first. It is a bath at such time that it is most quickly effective against refreshment in the intervals of music and music.

storing with さぶん, entering with ざぶん and coming out at half a sum -- now -- the next! It is bath salts to make such short Buss Time more efficient. Since it is a quick dip in the tub at any rate (smile), from effect, it is feeling serious consideration.
since -- I have had in stock what has a good scent. A runaway favorite be especially elaborate. Bath salts of Nkpurenk pure.
It is truly sweet-smelling. It is the favorite with a best yuzu citron in especially. It is recommendation! Today is also such Buss Time. now -- now . In fact, a lot of inquiries of "asking you for ? information as what of See-Saw with comes out" are obtained by e-mail from yesterday. [ like a memorial box ] in fact -- Kajiura -- such 話聞いた -- there are even no things. since -- no information can also answer. I'm sorry, ね. It was such short updating today also.

:aww: Yuki is so cute!

Re: Yuki Kajiura Blog: [01/06/08] 2

adding NK bath salts to the list of things yuki likes (wonder if i can order them online....)

i can pretend i'm in the same bath with yuki...... :dote:

o...omg.... :comeback: so expensive
i spent 10 whole minutes writing the news and came back to read yuki's blog just before posting.. it seems that she says its a LIE and that box set does not exist?!

It seems that the songs included are from their earlier works. I can't see any song from the Dream Field album or Gundam songs. Although the DVD with their first live has to be quite interesting hahaha

it's a LIE it's a LIE it's a LIE it's a LIE it's a LIE it's a LIE it's a LIE it's a LIE it's a LIE it's a LIE it's a LIE it's a LIE it's a LIE it's a LIE it's a LIE it's a LIE it's a LIE it's a LIE it's a LIE it's a LIE it's a LIE it's a LIE it's a LIE it's a LIE

Kazado said:
A new disc by See-Saw???
15th Anniversary Memorial Box (CD+DVD), lol ---> http://www.cdjournal.com/main/cd/disc.p ... 4108052033
HOLY FUCK I LOVE YOU KAZADO :XD:
though i would prefer news stuff from them >_>
but still, it's great news, i will buy it for sure

The content of the third cd is still unknown, it will perhaps have some Dream Field songs. I think so, because for a "15th anniversary memorial box", they would probably include songs of this period. And i hope they will :wai:

edit: Actually, it would be understandable if there's no Dream Field songs, probably for a matter of rights, since Dream Field (and releases after this CD) were edited by Victor, and pre-Dream Field releases by BMG Fun House :cry:

edit: Fuck, i didn't read Kerahna's post, i was too excited :comeback:

Back