さすがに私は今回は観光する時間はありませんでしたが、
「お姉ちゃんが神戸行くなら我らも行くぜ!」と、ライブにかこつけてばっちり神戸観光をして来てくれた家族のお土産話&お土産がどれももう美味しくて。

お店の名前など分からないのですが、小さめサイズの肉まん。(とっても人気で並んで買ったらしいよ?)とか、釘煮とかふんわり美味パンとか、それからマシュマロ。
マシュマロがこんなに美味しい食べ物だったとは。
食の新境地を発掘した気分。
そのパッケージを良く見たら、
「Marshmallow Roman」
え、ローマン?
ろーまんろーまん!?(from Sound Horizon's 5th story CD "Roman")
ここにロマンはありました。
Sound Horizonさんとのコラボに、なんと相応しいお土産だった事でしょうか。

そんなコラボレーションライブ、色々書きたいことはございますが、公式なネタバレは全ての公演が終わるまで控える事と致しまして、

まずはご来場下さった皆様に感謝を。
皆様のお陰で、Dream Port第一夜、無事開幕することが出来ました。私も素晴らしい一時を過ごす事が出来ました。皆様にとりましても、夢を感じられる一夜となりました事を願って止みません。
自分たちのステージも楽しかったのですが、Sound Horizonさんのステージも本当に素晴らしかった! あと二回、ご一緒出来るのが楽しみで仕方がございません。

次は横浜、そして国際フォーラム。
皆様のお越しをお待ち申し上げております!

ライブ当日の私たちと言えば、それはもうしっかり打ち上がりましたですよ。
一次会、二次会、そして三次会。
飲みの砂塵の彼方へ。
「俺はもうダメだ……お前だけでも夜明けを見てくれ!」的脱落者を出しつつも、最後は4〜5人になりながらも、神戸の朝日は眩しかった。
Revoさん、私、YUUKAちゃん、そしてスタッフ数人で、
朝の七時近くまで飲んでいたとも。
既にライブ当日では無いという話もありますが。

そして結局神戸から、私は神戸牛を食べられずに帰って来たのでありました。
ぎゅう〜、ぎゅ〜う〜!
いや、帰りに飛行場でハヤシライスを食べました。
その中に牛が入っていた。
神戸牛では無かったかもしれないが、「牛 in Kobe」は果たしたとも言える!
ろーまんろーまん!

で、そんな感じに飛行場で余裕こいて遅い朝食を食べておりましたら(つい数時間間で飲んでいたのに元気な私たち)、気づかぬ内に離陸の時間が迫り、「××便ご搭乗予定の××さま、梶浦さま、××さま……」
生まれて初めて名指しで呼び出しを受けてしまった……。
航空関係者の皆様、ご迷惑おかけして申し訳ありません。
(でも離陸時間前にはちゃんと乗れたのよ←言い訳)
そんな生き恥をさらしつつも無事神戸から帰って参りました。

次回は観光で、「神戸牛食べるぜプライベートツアー」にて是非また神戸にお邪魔したいなあと夢見ています。
それも一つのDream Port。

Re: Yuki Kajiura Blog: [08/05/01]

I haven't finished reading it carefully yet, but one part caught my eye: it seems that she, yuuka, and revo after the concert went drinking until 7am :omgwtf:

she also enjoyed eating marshmallows and kobe beef :comeback:

LOLOLOL Yuuka drink ? :comeback: OMG xD heeh yuki hasn't posted her drunk post xD
w00t I wish Revo hasn't done strange things with these two being drunk '~'
:omgwtf:

marshmallows :bwahaha:

now, which translation should i trust?

Babelfish:

Falling ゃ - It is dense, it is, it is, it is the rudder inlet. Being intoxicated, it increases! - It is and the tea is heavy, it is, when but how it does. Be completed cripes -

or

Google:

With Do -

Hello,梶浦.
Aled you!
Hello tea is heavy, but what I do.
- Good night.

O.o both of them make sense one more than the other in some parts....pfff....i hate the "not-being-able-to-read-japanese" hell!!! :twitch:

loolllll babelfish and systran both seem to translate "kajiura" to "rudder inlet" >_<;;;

I haven't seen google ignore it like that before though o_o usually it translates it to "kaziura"

I think in that drunk post she is drunk drunk drunk and shes trying to sober up by drinking teeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :aww:

she made another post the day after that, saying like omg lol sorry about last night

xD Yuki is so funny
"rudder inlet" :twitch:
yea me too I hate "not-being-able-to-read-japanese" :cry:

xD drinking tea ? how do you knowwww ? :3

May 01 and 2008
Dream Port in Kobe
Thank you very much for you participate in Dream Port first night @ Kobe. Kobe is really beautiful and is a town which is full of a sense. And a meal. Although there was no time for me to travel this time truly, each travel story &amp; souvenir of "ぜ with which we also go if my elder sister is the Kobe 行く", and the family who pretended it the live and did the Kobe sightseeing perfectly is already delicious. Although the name of a store etc. is not known, it is a meat-filled steamed bun of more smallish size. (It was very popular and, seemingly, he bought it side by side ?) 釘煮, ふん rate delicious bread, and a marshmallow. It is that the marshmallow was such delicious food. Feeling which unearthed the new field of the meal. If the package is seen well, it will "Marshmallow Roman" Obtain, and it is roman ? ろ-まんろ-まん!? (from Sound Horizon&#39;s 5th story CD "Roman") Here was the romance. Is it having been a souvenir very suitable to KORABO with Mr. Sound Horizon? Although there are such the collaboration live and something to write many things for, formal NETABARE does as cutting down until all the public performances finish, It is gratitude to you come first of all. Thanks to you, it was able to open safely the first night of Dream Port. I was also able to pass wonderful one time. It wishes earnestly having become a night which can feel a dream also for you. Its stage was pleasant and Mr. Sound Horizon&#39;s stage was also really wonderful! A method does not have twice [ more ] that it can go together by pleasure. Next, they are Yokohama and an international forum. I am waiting for you to come! When calling it us of live that day, it has already been launched firmly. A primary meeting, a secondary meeting, and the Miyoshi meeting. To that direction of 砂塵 to drink "-- I am already hopeless.... you -- dawn -- appearance -- " -- と -- though the last became 4-5 persons, leaving a dropout to the sea of sand, the morning sun of Kobe looked up at was dazzling. It is to have drunk by Mr. Revo, me, my YUUKA, and several staff till 7:about 00 of a morning. In live that day, there is also already a talk that there is nothing. And I came back from Kobe after all, without eating the Kobe cow. ぎゅう- ぎゅ - obtaining -! Rice with hashed meat was eaten to disagreeableness and return at the airfield. The cow was contained in it. With the Kobe cow, although possibly there was nothing, it can be said that "cow in Kobe" achieved! ろ-まんろ-まん! coming out -- such touch -- an airfield -- a margin -- deep て -- if a late breakfast is eaten (us fine although even Saki was drinking just for several hours), the time of a takeoff will approach the inside which he does not notice -- "-- xx -- 便ご -- Mr. xx of a boarding schedule, Mr. Kajiura, and Mr. xx ---- " .... which was produced, called by name for the first time, came out, and has received the call. you, the aviation persons concerned, and trouble -- applying -- I am sorry. (But before takeoff time, it was able to ride perfectly &lt;- excuse) Although oneself is exposed to such ridicule, I have come back from Kobe safely. It is sightseeing next time and dreams that I want to interfere to Kobe very much on the "Kobe 牛食べるぜ private tour" again. It is also one Dream Port.

Although all online translators are fundamentally terrible, I've found this one to be far better than Babelfish and Google (perhaps because the site is Japanese): http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/

Top option is English to Japanese
Bottom option is Japanese to English.

It's still terrible in a lot of translations though and no match for a human translator.

WOW XD

She got drunk XD

Zuiyon said:
w00t I wish Revo hasn't done strange things with these two being drunk '~'
:omgwtf:

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

LOOL NOOOO you can't leave Yuuka alone >____< in addition her FJ project seems to be dead T_T
:omgwtf: no no don't kick yuuka as a old socks :comeback: comeback Yuuuka Kerahna is soo mean and selfish :cry:

there is some Yuuka and Yuki posts on this (dead) blog <_<
http://blog.jvcmusic.co.jp/blog/fj_yuuka/

not kicking yuuka ;__________; but what if she interrupt revokaji....

ahh she is too nice to do that <3
zuiyon stop being jealous, you have keiko already!
and that blog >_< its on the main site linked to it for the interview~~ the last 2 entries <3 but i don't really understand them D:

Yuki & Revo??? :ayashii: it seems the lady finally found her prince charming :wai: :wai: :wai: :wai:

I wanted to be her prince charming
024_.gif
(only in my dreams, it seems) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

yesyesyes :XD: did you see her previous blog? where she says soemthing about working with Revo, its a new good feeling she has never felt before.... :ayashii:

Revo x Yuki... sounds plausible.
I wonder what fantastic composer they would "breed" together :bwahaha:

allexiel said:
Revo x Yuki... sounds plausible.
I wonder what fantastic composer they would "breed" together :bwahaha:

Yes it surely sounds and looks fantastic

but its not sure that the child they would breed will have amazing composing abilities or like music because if you combine two people who both have a certain characteristic in high level (eh height) its possible that their child will be shorter in height than them (but in YxR case it would have an amazing character)

Back