Your favourite Kajiura rock songs?

Saber

I like Yuki
I'm putting together a playlist to listen to when I work out and nothing gets me more pumped up than Destination Unknown. Was looking for everyone's suggestions for your favourite rock songs to be included.

I have so far:
Kalafina - destination unknown, magnolia, Magia, signal, obbligato, Ongaku, Mata Kaze ga Tsuyoku Natta, identify, heavenly blue, One Light, fantasia, Kyrie, progressive

FJ - stone cold (it's more techno but I use the live version with Korenaga's guitar solo), synchronicity. Are these the only ones in their discography, besides their cover of Kimi ga Ita Monogatari?

FJ Yuuka - Yakusoku, nowhere, aikoi

Aimer - I beg you

Are there any more songs? Even OST tracks would be great!

I'm putting together a playlist to listen to when I work out and nothing gets me more pumped up than Destination Unknown. Was looking for everyone's suggestions for your favourite rock songs to be included.

I have so far:
Kalafina - destination unknown, magnolia, Magia, signal, obbligato, Ongaku, Mata Kaze ga Tsuyoku Natta, identify, heavenly blue, One Light, fantasia, Kyrie, progressive

FJ - stone cold (it's more techno but I use the live version with Korenaga's guitar solo), synchronicity. Are these the only ones in their discography, besides their cover of Kimi ga Ita Monogatari?

FJ Yuuka - Yakusoku, nowhere, aikoi

Aimer - I beg you

Are there any more songs? Even OST tracks would be great!

Maybe either fast-paced or heavy, not necessarily rock:

See-Saw:

Edge from .hack//Link and .hack//Liminality

From OST's:

Contractor from Pandora Hearts
Darklore from Aquarian Age
Duran Shoukan from Mai-HiME

Fictionjunction YUUKA: Kioku no Mori

Kaori Hikita: Egao no Wake

gunland
Tonky
cynical world
lotus
godsibb
I talk to the rain (especially vol 1 Reprise)
Consolation
contractor (especially Live)
flame (Madlax)
battle of the shadows (Princess Principal)

Back