Yo~ I'm new.... ^^"

I

InfinityEX

Sarpz....I kinda go on these forums a lil...just never bothered to register...

Nice to meet you all o.0

Hi! :D I was begining to wonder why there is no one from Australia around, especially since Yuki appeared there in person. :)

Only very few people like me in Australia are actually into anime, and even more so, Composers.... or even heard of Kajiura x].

Ah yeah who's the person in charge of updating the main site?
I just finished a violin solo transcription of
Mai-HiME - Shinwa no Hate ni ~HiME to Kokuyou no Kimi~

Just a update.

oh wow the famous InfinityEX is here! :o
<3 <3 <3

welcome to our forum thing ^_____^ we like to spread Yuki awareness but all of us have been having trouble convincing people to try!

did you see yuki when she went over there? Australia is big, but i'd travel across it if Yuki came XD

I will add your new transcription to the sheet music list. Thanks a lot for telling us about it, and please continue to when you make any new ones!

actually if you want, i can probably even give you an account, crown you the sheet music editor and let you update it yourself :3 (but only if you don't mind!)

(if anyone else wants to own a section of the site, tell me~~ i think it would be nice if the community was involved in working on the site too, i dont want to be the "boss"!)

He just registered , when did he became famous?

Hellow Infinity EX! Nice to meet you ! Have a nice stay and enjoy the site.

Kerahna said:
oh wow the famous InfinityEX is here! :o
<3 <3 <3

welcome to our forum thing ^_____^ we like to spread Yuki awareness but all of us have been having trouble convincing people to try!

did you see yuki when she went over there? Australia is big, but i'd travel across it if Yuki came XD

I will add your new transcription to the sheet music list. Thanks a lot for telling us about it, and please continue to when you make any new ones!

famous for transcribing violin sheet music, of course :D everyone does it for piano, and violin music is rare!

Kerahna said:
The concert was damn struck in the middle of my midterms =.="....
Really good time to put a concert by organizers...really x]'
So yeah...I honestly would of went if my midterms wasn't on x]....

Anyway why are you soo hyped up? Do you play the violin o.0?
Believe it or not, I found this site through your Deviant art page ^^
Your pretty famous yourself o.0....

Anyway since is an introduction thread....
My name is... uh *cough* InfinityEX
I'm 16, enjoy transcribing especially Kajiura Yuki's songs for the violin because the violin in ALL her songs really rocksz.
I guess Tsubasa Chronicles is my favorite anime with Kajiura as the composer.

So now excuse me while I read other posts in the rest of the forums to be up to date =D

midterms!!! that must suck :( right now is the middle of my midterms too, and i've spent the entire day doing chem T________T

I don't play violin XD i play piano and flute but i want to play with a cello because they are cool :3 i wish i was good enough at music to transcribe things!

do you have a page on dA?

Nope, I just browse through the 1337 pictures for my wallpapers =]

I change mine alot =]

I have 3 unknown words which I cant find in my online dictionary

1. midterm (I guess that its the middle of the exams period)

2. hyped up

3. Whats is the "1337 pictures" ? A site for searching for pictures, or that you have 1337 pictures in your PC?

Hi Hiiii InfinityEX !
(yay a transcriber xD)

You do play the piano or the violin ??

(Hey i do not know that kerahna plays the piano and the flute xD)
So does anyone else play instrument there ?

I play nothing, I just love Yuki's music >_<
(aah if knew how to play an instrument, I would perform Yuki's music all the time >_<)

Zuiyon said:
Hi Hiiii InfinityEX !
(yay a transcriber xD)

You do play the piano or the violin ??

(Hey i do not know that kerahna plays the piano and the flute xD)
So does anyone else play instrument there ?

I play nothing, I just love Yuki's music >_<
(aah if knew how to play an instrument, I would perform Yuki's music all the time >_<)

You dont need some many "the", just say "You do play piano or violin?" , "...kerahna plays piano and violin"

Same goes for me, if I knew how to play an instrument I would be performing Yuki's music all the time :D

It's NEVER TOO LATE TO LEARN!!!!

So go out buy an instrument which can play a melody solo and get your lessons started =D

I play the violin of course =D.... and Piano....a bit...

If you play the violin, you will find that Kajiura Yuki's songs really is fun x] Her songs are based for the violin thats why and so matched perfect for it....maybe I should play a peice for youtube and to share x]....
Anna ni Issho Daata no Ni is my choice x]

InfinityEX said:
It's NEVER TOO LATE TO LEARN!!!!

So go out buy an instrument which can play a melody solo and get your lessons started =D

I play the violin of course =D.... and Piano....a bit...

If you play the violin, you will find that Kajiura Yuki's songs really is fun x] Her songs are based for the violin thats why and so matched perfect for it....maybe I should play a peice for youtube and to share x]....
Anna ni Issho Daata no Ni is my choice x]

Why dont you try Shinkai no Kodoku? Its alsp by Yuki and its prettier http://gendou.com/amusic/?filter=shinkai+no+kodoku (download the song and if you want the instrumental -its isnt karaoke)

AAaahh I want to play violiiin >_<
They are just so beautiful in Yuki's songs...whooa O__O
It's my favourite instrument ! but I have no time for this now, maybe in two years, when I'll be more free, I'll begin ^^
For now, my instrument is my pencil ! ^^

You can record yourself and maybe we could create a section destined for Yuki's song performed by fans, gathering other people performances ^^
Isn't that a good idea ?

hey george, I was surprised when you said that an instrumental version of shinkai no kodoku exist, because I thought that it was the karaoke version (and I didn't know it's existance...). Indeed that wasn't the karaoke version of shinkai no kodoku. That's "Shinkai no Nami" of Gundam Seed destiny OST III, a song which takes back the melody of "Shinkai no Kodoku"...
[bouhh]
it is like Jr. and Jr. #4 (from Xeno II OST) which are txo different songs ! xD
by the way, I adore Shinkai no Kodoku (it is one of the songs which reveals me that I love Yuki's songs before I knew her)

I like the song but...i prefer something faster to play x].....but if you insist....I'll have to transcribe it first though o.0...

Yeah putting a place where we can share recordings of people playing Yuki's songs is a great idea =D

You folks are superhumans! :D Viloin is a jolly hard instrument to play. I would like to play it, too, but... in a distant future, I'm afraid. :roll: Now I'm studying the piano, and I'll be thankful to God the day I manage to play Yuki's songs properly. :roll:
By the way, in one interview she said that she composes music using her piano. Then she considers the arrangement.

Hey, InfinityEX! Welcome to our forums! I'm naoise, your elusive admin#2 we promise to have lots of fun here!

I bought a violin in scotland once, an old cheapo. I never got around to learning how to play it (just goes to show how much of an impulse buyer I am) but ive been meaning to for like forever!

Back