XenForo 1.3.1 Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One funny issue we've run into is that threads on future live events or releases may disappear from the first few pages - e.g. Kalafina at Tokyo Dome City Hall on 26 June 2014 is now on page 4 of the "Everything Yuki" threads - a "low priority / bottom of the page" sticky could be useful for those threads.

Are you sure a single "Directory" sticky thread wouldn't be good for such situations? I can play around with appropriate access settings.

As in, for example, a sticky post for future events which has links to the separate threads for particular events?

I am unable to find any way to change my profile picture. Though I am new and may simply be getting used to the site's layout, I was told that the option to edit the picture would be on the drop-down menu that appears upon scrolling over one's username at the top right of the screen, and it has not appeared there for me. I would be quite grateful to learn the whereabouts of this feature.

I am unable to find any way to change my profile picture. Though I am new and may simply be getting used to the site's layout, I was told that the option to edit the picture would be on the drop-down menu that appears upon scrolling over one's username at the top right of the screen, and it has not appeared there for me. I would be quite grateful to learn the whereabouts of this feature.

Due to anti-spam features, it can take two days after you first post for features like avatar setup to register.

You could try a direct link: http://forum.canta-per-me.net/account/avatar

Great! Thank you so much. Your answer is very helpful. Though the link gives me an error message, I am confident that the means to change the picture will turn up promptly in a few days.

Due to anti-spam features, it can take two days after you first post for features like avatar setup to register.

You could try a direct link: http://forum.canta-per-me.net/account/avatar

Hello! I would like to setup an avatar, but the direct link gives me this error message:
"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

I think I first posted in the forum around 2 weeks ago, but the avatar setup still doesn't appear.

Is there any other way to setup an avatar? Would really appreciate your assistance:bow:

I mentioned this in the "Suggestions" area but it may be more appropriate here:

There appears to be no way to search the contents of one's conversations except by looking at each message in turn. Is there a way to do this in XenForo?

There appears to be no way to search the contents of one's conversations except by looking at each message in turn. Is there a way to do this in XenForo?

I believe this isn't allowed to to potential spamming/trolling issues. I'm not finding anything to enable that behavior.

Updated to 1.3.4. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back