Would you erase your memories of FJ/Kala

Would you erase your memories of FictionJunction / Kalafina

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
S

StarCloud

Would you erase your memories of FictionJunction / Kalafina so that you can experience it all again?
I remember when I first found them on youtube. I had such a flash of emotions and I did not knew anything about the singers. Every song was new and exiting. I wish I could go back to experience this feeling again.

Of course there is familiarity later on instead of everything being new, but I don't let it stop me e.g. I wanted to attend Animelo Summer Live 2012 even before attending in 2011. The experience moves from being the excitement of the new to that of being able to catch up with friends.

As tempting as it might be to rediscover the great musicians of Kalafina/ FJ and their music and performances. I still want to keep my memories of them now as I likely haven't seen all of their live performances on youtube so far and still want to learn more about them than I do now. Only if the time came where I know everything about them is when I would want to experience rediscovering them.

Re-experiencing the joy of finding something new is always an interesting premise, but there's always one problem.

What if you don't rediscover what you're intending to? Would you risk that?

Reactions: aki
Back