World Cup's group round robin produce many unexpected winner

备件间

:uh..: England Germany Italy Spanish France。。。who is next tragedy ?
intend football gambling, i have lost many virtual currency in some website :blood:
how hard i get the virtual currency :cry: :wai:

World Cup !!! Yeah, well too many surprises in World Cup 2010 :white:

Well big teams are being losers lately :TdT:

btw, even Our Kajiura Yuki-sama is watching World Cup 2010 matches :dote:

I am very surprised by this year's World Cup...but that's what makes things interesting :ayashii:

I'm not expecting much from England and France...also don't like Italy :tea: Hoping Spain and Germany to do better in their last game(s) in the group stages!

So far, I can say only Argentina played the best between the big teams. Others are... too inconsistent. :blood:

I really liked the match between Mexico and France! I was watching Japan yesterday, but sadly they lost.

Haha Mexico vs France. I was like "WTF France plays like ****" etc and turned even more upset when I watched England played worse than France :blood:

(Still disappointed with Spain :cry: )

I support Germany & South Korea, ah... also Brazil & Argentina!

:psst:

:fwa: KAKA GOT RED CARD!!!

:omg: :omg: :omg: :rain:

(kill England & Italy... :knife: )

a new tragedy,Italy vs NewZealand , the score is 1:1(Italy count on a penalty shot ). :uh..:
only Brazil and Argentina are normal.

Re:

备件间 said:
a new tragedy,Italy vs NewZealand , the score is 1:1(Italy count on a penalty shot ). :uh..:
only Brazil and Argentina are normal.

Haha I am surprised at the Italy vs. NZ game! But NZ is doing well, which is interesting :XD:

Looking forward to Portugal vs. North Korea tomorrow. Hoping Portugal will win but I am eager to see if North Korea can pull off something like they did with Brazil or even better.

With these kinds of result I'm sort of want to see North Korea win over Portugal :tea:

Kaka was sent off yesterday for a very stupid action... :blood:

Re: Re:

silverywhite said:
but I am eager to see if North Korea can pull off something like they did with Brazil or even better.

Ah nevermind :tea:

Re: Re:

silverywhite said:
silverywhite said:
but I am eager to see if North Korea can pull off something like they did with Brazil or even better.

Ah nevermind :tea:

btw LOL.

Brazil vs North Korea 2 - 1
Portugal vs North Korea 7 - 0

Portugal is Better than Brazil ?? :plot:

Germany is the team I watching closely. I expect them to do pretty well.

Waiting to see if U.S. can win their next match. No more ties please, I got one of those for my dad on Father's Day.

France is currently the laughingstock of this world cup! It's a shame to be french during this cup :uh..:

I hope south america team like Mexico or Uruguay will win.

Back