WHOSE URE FAVORITE NICO NICO DOUGA SINGER!?!?!

A

alarictay

As the title suggest! WHO's your favorite NICO NICO DOUGA Singer?
( Not talking about the Vocaloids)

1.) Purikuma ( LOl i love his voice! Cause he sounds like me except he can use a higher head voice than me >.>)
2. Pico!!!( YAY, another trap( able to sing both in girls and guys voice) like me!!!)
3. Halyosy (rapping rocks *_*)
4. Saiya ( i just love her voice!!!)
5.Clear ( he deserves this name!)

NOW ALL NICO NICO DOUGA FANS! who's your fav singer!

Oh hey, someone else uses NicoNico! I'm actually logged in right now :XD:

I haven't heard much of the singers there, but if it counts I'd have to say J, who sings some Idolmaster songs. His voice is incredible because he can somehow sing in the original key. Meisou Mind is my favorite from him :dote:

There's also a girl who's sung some Kalafina songs...I believe she's actually semi-pro, but I'm not sure. Her Sprinter is awesome!

Dunno ANY of these, since I have no access to NicoNico and I doubt I'd be a frequent guest there if I did. :XD:

But if own entries are allowed... Gazelle is from NicoNico, too, right? Now, I've only heard her in Supercell songs, but I love her voice. :dote: As much as I respect Ryo's wish to vary, I was kinda disappointed to learn he's hiring a different vocalist for the next album. :wai:

Hitomi and che:Sakurai, mainly because of this song cover. :ohoho: Though I really like che:Sakurai in this song, too. But I kinda like iciko (only in certain songs) and LIQU@, as well.

Edit1: I also like a good NicoChorus.

@ponti: I like LIQU@'s cover of "the disappearance of Hatsune Miku"

@Nick: looooooooooooooooooooooooool there is lots of re-print at YouTube

@tsubasa Yeah, I like that too! I think her voice is very strong.

@ninetales Can I safely say that I've gotten you interested in THE iDOLM@STER? :ohoho: At least the songs, anyway.

^ Yes, you can! :plot: I'd be interested in the game too, if I could play it...

Ah, I originally deleted my post because I thought we couldn't talk about Vocaloid-covering NicoNico artists. My mistake.

Valshe, Yamai, and Choucho are my favorites. I like Hitori to a degree- her stuff is hit-or-miss, but she always brings enthusiasm and sass to whatever she sings. :V:

@ninetales I get all my info on this wiki, but I would also really like to play the games.

Back