What's stuck in your head?

N

ninetales

You know how sometimes you get a song stuck in your head? How you can't stand listening to it one more time, but it just keeps echoing? I get that pretty much every day, but it doesn't really fit in 'What are you listening to' since I'm actually not listening to it :XD:

So what's stuck in your head?

For me it's 'My Long Forgotten Cloistered Sleep' - Emily Bindiger.

I keep hearing 'sing for me a tiny autumn song' again and again
:wai:

The song from Tiny Wings I think will forever be in my head. And now I'm listening to strange games, which usually gets stuck after one listen. heh

The last song I listened to.
when I don't like that song and it keeps echoing..... :uh..: gah~ I want it to stop!!!! :omg:

Currently, it's "Ark" by sound horizon... plus those "Moira" songs of theirs.. though I don't know the titles.. :XD:

I sometimes get a stupid pop song stuck in my head :uh..:

I had Kanon in D stuck in my head since I went to a wedding today. But now it will probably be destination, since I am listening to that now.

Velvet no Inori instrumental

(listened to it about ten times today) :plot:

Water. More exactly in my ear :uh..:
But oh well, I'd say that it's...both KnK and Nier OSTs.

A combination of Snow Falling and the background vocals from Velvet no Inori (iniiya, iniiya...iniiya, iniiya...)

Probably a few other things too. :uh..:

Oh yeah, Houseki too, because I compared the original and live guitar solos today. And found that Koichi-san was infinitely better than the original, in both my opinion and a friend's. :plot:

Magia. For the epic bridge (for now). It's stuck in a good way, though.

Too bad it keeps getting interrupted by random thoughts. Some of them are VERY secret.... :psst:

Swithed to Five for Fighting - All I Know!

:cry: This song is beautiful!

Back