What is your favourite FJ+Kalafina PV?

• Thread starter Kagaribi no Hanabira
  • Start date
K

Kagaribi no Hanabira

What is your favourite FJ+Kalafina PV?

I come up with this idea after watching Progressive PV...

This is my top five..

1. Parallel Hearts : The first time that Yuki obviously joined in FJ PV..lol :ohoho: . All utahimes look natural and very pretty... :dote: esp. Wakana... I love her hairstyle..lol. Also.. the part that they sang together, blended their voices, is very touching! :love:
2. Kouya Ruten : Yuuka seems so cool in this PV. I remember that someone mentioned about her hand and body movement during her singing that it seem not natural.. I accept that it seems quite weird but it's just like her trademark (at least, for me..lol) and it's obvious in this PV..lol. (Last but not least.. I can see Yuki!!! :ohoho: )
3. Storia : Umm...all of them look so cool in this PV.. lol. I like their hairstyles and costumes.. :sohappy: , but it would be better if there's no chair!!! :plot:
4. Fairytale : The PV is very matched to the song.. Even there's nothing like princes, princesses, fairies, witches, and so on, that usually appear in a fairytale, the atmosphere of the PV is feel like they're in a fairytale! Wakana looks like an angel :love: and Hikaru is a dryad for me..lol...while Keiko is like a witch!! (but the most charming and adorable one! lol.. :hearts: )
5. Sprinter : First impression of Kalafina! lol.. The atmosphere in the PV is what I feel that..it's really the Kalafina's atmosphere!!

so...how about you...? (I guess that manyone will include Progressive..lol.)

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
1. Parallel Hearts : The first time that Yuki obviously joined in FJ PV..lol :ohoho: .

actually she was before too : she was playing the piano in both Honoh no Tobira and Silly Go Round PVs.

my favourite Kalafina PV are Lacrimosa and Progressive
and my favourite FictionJunction are Kouya Ruten and Honoh no Tobira :dote:
Parallel Hearts is my top 5

Among Kalafina, 'Lacrimosa'.
First, I like the clothes :dote:
Second, I adore KEIKO's mask :dote: :sohappy: :dote:
Last, I love the song itself. :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

..But I haven't seen any PVs of FJ except for 'Parallel Hearts' :blood:
Send me the PVs(of FJ), somebody!!! :cry:

my favourite is lacrimosa,too :sparkleguy:
Keiko is the best! Keiko is the best! Keiko is the best! Keiko is the best!
:dote:

Kouya Ruten too for FJ XD
it's simply epic :TdT:

and for Kalafina : Progressive :stars:
well i want to see it in HQ!!

Don't know about FJ XD

But my fave PV for Kalafina is sprinter! Cuz MAYA'S in it :dote:

FJ:
1-Parallel Hearts - I like their clothes, hairstyle and everything. Cool!
2-Kouya Ruten - she looks beautiful and cool
3-Honoh no Tobira
4-Silly-Go-Round

Kalafina:
Fairytale - the one and only Kalafina PV I like so far.... :uh..:

Re:

wintersviolet said:
Don't know about FJ XD

But my fave PV for Kalafina is sprinter! Cuz MAYA'S in it :dote:

MAYA = win :sparkleguy:

Only FJ one I've seen is Parallel Hearts but I love that one :nosebleed:

Fairytale is also great. I loved the costumes :dote:

wow, hard question. As of right now (since i have yet to see all the videos, i should probably get on that lol)

for Kalafina: Sprinter takes the lead but Progressive is climbing to be my favorite one

and for FJ I would have to say Kouya Ruten as well. I love the song, and the video was awesome. Now I want to go watch Bakumatsu again. heh :dote:
-Lina

MMm

1) Sprinter

Of course MAYA!!!! I lurv her enough said.

2) Seventh Heaven

The entire atmosphere is gorgeous and I love the HUGE hair nests and such. Especially Keiko it looks like birds will come shooting forth from her head :shy:

I don't like parallel hearts really lol. I showed it to my sister and she basically was turned off by it. She said it sounded boring and I have to agree the song sounds typical in some way or another. Plus she said Yuki looked like a dude...which i thought was absolutely hilarious :XD:

Haven't watched any of FJYuuka's PV except Silly-go-round :desksweat:

As for Kalafina:
1. Sprinter
My 1st ever Kalafina PV.. and Maya was still there... :cry:

2. Storia
Beautiful... :dote: :nosebleed:

3. Progressive
Active Kalafina !! :hearts:

salvanos said:
I don't like parallel hearts really lol. I showed it to my sister and she basically was turned off by it. She said it sounded boring and I have to agree the song sounds typical in some way or another. Plus she said Yuki looked like a dude...which i thought was absolutely hilarious
:white: :uh..: :spotlight:

Okay, after watching all of the videos (at least the ones I could find), I have come to a conclusion. For FJY it's a tie between Koya Ruten and Honoo no Tobira. For Kalafina it's a tie bewteen Sprinter and Fairytale. (Although Progressive and Lacrimosa are both awesome.) Sprinter has more going on but Fairytale is simple and it works. Plus I love the outfits in both of them. :shy:
-Lina

Back