What do you hate?

M

magicmagiamahou

A rather negative post, but I'm feeling quite hateful today :spotlight:

I know there's a similar thread to this, but this is where you post things that you don't like (as in, don't complain about things that's happened)

Me being me (the ultimate hater of everything) I hate a lot of things, but here's a list of things I hate this:

- This:
seriously, Keiko does have a good looking face. Wakana and Hikaru are okay.
I mean wtf. How rude. And it's not true.

Okay, enough about me. What about you? :)

I hate it when people get employed to lie or act illegally or unethically, in general rewarding people directly or indirectly for doing something wrong.

If there's a thing/person I dislike, I see hating them as a waste of energy. If I dislike them so much, they're not worth the time and effort! :knife: Even so, things that I think that the world will be better off without are:

-racism, xenophobia and similar things (I hate people who hate people. Erm...does that work?)
-willful ignorance (okay, that's kinda connected to the first point sometimes)
-wasps. Seriously. I respect animals and understand how the balance of nature is important, but to hell with those things. Hateful little beasties. :voodoo:

I don't have many types of food I hate - I can eat most things. I don't like bananas, nuts, milk or eggs though* - mainly due to the icky texture of bananas and eggs as much as the taste. I can tolerate a bit of milk in tea or coffee, but sugar in hot drinks makes me gag.

*whenever anyone asks me, "how do you like your eggs?" my reply is: "in cakes." :ohoho:

Racism, Sexism, and Homophobia are among the biggest things I hate. It is not even okay to joke about these things.

As well as if you ask someone to stop doing something that's really bugging you and they keep doing it.

@Aurora3500 me too,
I hate when people tease me, it's not even teasing about anything obvious, it's just when people bug me, about anything, they stir me up. I get quite angry and people love to see my angry apparently.

Back