well..

Red moon is very good. You just need a better mic and don't need to scream during the chorus :ohoho:

As for natsu no ringo.. *sighs* I want your lovely voice to be recorded with something better than a dictophone in your mp3 player :uh..:

hoshi, the harmonisation in Natsu no Ringo was pure sex. On the beach. At 2 PM. Sunny skies.

Re:

Alphard Sokaina said:
Red moon is very good. You just need a better mic and don't need to scream during the chorus :ohoho:

:XD: sorryyyy!!! :bow: i can't put the mic near my mouth :P the mic will vibrate.. :XD: :uh..: so i place it at the top of my hips.. xD

then....

scream?? :XD: :blood: jk! :P well, that's how i sing.. :hide: i can't do anything with it.. :tea: :blood: piz y'all!!

Alphard Sokaina said:
As for natsu no ringo.. *sighs* I want your lovely voice to be recorded with something better than a dictophone in your mp3 player :uh..:

lol! :P sorry.. that's what all i have.. :XD: :uh..:

Kizuato* said:
hoshi, the harmonisation in Natsu no Ringo was pure sex. On the beach. At 2 PM. Sunny skies.

:omgz: the red one!! :XD: uhh.. :omg: sorry.. i can't understand!! very deep meaning! i can't comprehend.. *nosebleed*

in short,

my mind is so slow to catch it up.. :spotlight:

-----

btw, thanks to both of u!! ^^

Re:

Alphard Sokaina said:

agreed... better than the first one.. but i still have it in my hd :plot:
no more weird sounds in the background...

Kizuato* said:

lol very bold :XD:
it's like... a green apple which is not yet ripe, it tastes very sour...

btw hoshii
which one is your natural singing voice? i like your hikaru singing... i think you're more comfortable singing in it... unlike the others, the effort is noticeable :XD:

Re: Re:

lei8iel said:
Kizuato* said:

Huh??

Re: Re:

Kizuato* said:
lei8iel said:
Kizuato* said:

Huh??

ah no i was talking to hoshi with the line in italics... sorry

@lei : lol! haha! uhm... natural?? uhh... none.. :XD: but.. i'm now practicing for a cover using my natural voice.. :P english one.. non-kajiuran.. i was thinking if i'm gonna post it here or not.. :tea:

@tsubasa : :omgz: sprinter!!?? :omg: are u kidding?? :XD: jk! :P i'll try.. and if i can't, i'll give you a signal that i give up.. :ohoho: but still, i'll try my best.. coz i luv mayaaa!!! :nosebleed:

@kizu : uhm... can you explain to me your words?? sorry.. i've read it so many times but still.. :uh..: peace.. :XD:

I was figuratively saying that your harmonies made me "feel good" xD

lol! nice descrtiption, kizu!

to all, thanks a lot for comments and suggestions and criticisms.. :)

Nice! :sohappy: I want more! :nosebleed: umm.... umm.... I wanna hear Tetotetometome..! Your version... :ayashii: Make it sound sexy, kay..? :knife: Thanks, mother... :tea:

P.S.
Di mo naman talaga favorite kumanta sa cr noh.? XDD Pero nice parin! hahaha!

lol! thanks for the comment, daughter!! teto?? :omg: i'm not actually good in this song... :blood: but.. fine, i'll just try it.. :) for you.. :ohoho:

LOKO KAAAAA!!!! :XD: DI AKO NAKANTA NG CR!!!! :glower: sadyang pangit lang ako.. ehem.. my recorder..

I just listened to Red Moon. You have a good voice, but you need to practice more with getting some notes right. The chorus was too loud, you need to lower it down a bit. And your mic, oh, how we all have to deal with the mic. Keep practicing and you'll be fine.

Hope I helped : )

Re:

Jessica said:
I just listened to Red Moon. You have a good voice, but you need to practice more with getting some notes right. The chorus was too loud, you need to lower it down a bit. And your mic, oh, how we all have to deal with the mic. Keep practicing and you'll be fine.

Hope I helped : )

Thanks, jessie! :) don't worry, your comment is helpful.. ^^

Back