終わりのセラフ Seraph of the End

I think the manga is better but I don't think the anime is as terrible as other people make it out to be. Sometimes the animation quality is "..." but I guess they're saving budget for the big scenes. I also love the opening and ending songs!
I'm a fan of Ono Kensho and I like these kinds of storylines so this was a must check for me. :)

I'm not planning to watch this but I agree the opening is great! Sawano Hiroyuki always finds great vocalists.

I like the show and I like how the op sounds but the vocalist's voice is so US-pop generic and I don't really like it (even though her voice is nice) so hopefully there's an instrumental version of the song in the single. plus usually Sawano's lyrics makes no sense it kinda lessens my enjoyment of the song.

I think the manga is better but I don't think the anime is as terrible as other people make it out to be. Sometimes the animation quality is "..." but I guess they're saving budget for the big scenes. I also love the opening and ending songs!
I'm a fan of Ono Kensho and I like these kinds of storylines so this was a must check for me. :)

oooooo~! I'll be sure to check out the manga. I really like the anime so far! :)

I like the show and I like how the op sounds but the vocalist's voice is so US-pop generic and I don't really like it (even though her voice is nice) so hopefully there's an instrumental version of the song in the single. plus usually Sawano's lyrics makes no sense it kinda lessens my enjoyment of the song.

just got the single yesterday. there's def a nice instrumental ver ;) I agree about Sawano's lyrics....I really, really like ALieZ (or however it's styled lol) but that damn chorus gets me every time..so weird hahaha

I feel like nothing happened in episode 7 lol...and supposedly, there is 12 episodes, so only 5 left. Hopefully there will be a season 2???

I remember reading the manga a while ago, and yeah, somehow it feels a bit more fast-paced and action-packed than the anime. O.o

Also, tbh, when I read/watch this, I really just do it for Shinoa :ohoho:

@Cerise i LOVE shinoa!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha "yu-chan" is also another love of mine from the show :ohoho::psst:

This Anime has grabbed my interest, mainly because of the cool uniforms the main characters were wearing I admit. I see why it is compared with Attack on Titan Plotwise.

Using Demons to fight Vampires is a concept I haven't seen in any Anime until now strangely enough. The personality of the main character really does it for me though. Even though there have been similar characters like him, Yu stands out for how he says he doesn't need friends and yet deeply cares for them. His antics overall are funny as well. And on the Vampire side, it is interesting seeing what some of the Vampires like Krul might be planning as well as who is behind the scenes guiding the Vampires. As well as Mika's transformation into Vampire.

Back