Wakana solo career

Guys, I think you are seeing ghosts. I've just watchted that live, concretely EB/PH, and I didn't spotted anything weird on Kaori (she got serious sometimes but that could be due to she's dramatic lol).

Guys, I think you are seeing ghosts. I've just watchted that live, concretely EB/PH, and I didn't spotted anything weird on Kaori (she got serious sometimes but that could be due to she's dramatic lol).
😂😂 it’s hard to explain but honestly no one in the forum ever really saw what I saw! (Hence I’m ecstatic rn 😂)

I don’t have the live handy for me to rewatch rn (YT doesn’t have the full one up) but in addition to Cloister’s observation stated above, when I did watch the whole thing, stone cold was one of the only moments I recalled where KAORI peeped a smile and I got excited bc “finally she smiled”.

Even in the closing song Sweet Song she barely did- compare sweet song vol 11 to vol 9– just from this song alone, she looked so much more relaxed and happy in vol 9.

Well, I have to admit that we can't read their minds, so this is speculation.

I just came to this strong suspicion, putting 2 and 2 together after watching the live and everyone's reactions and body languages (I always watch to see what happens across the entire screen before and after any suspicious, including from YK and the musicians) and I've never had that kind of awkward feeling multiple times in any live I ever watched.

I may have to watch those songs and give timestamps for the things I noticed to make my case further. I do that on several of the videos on YT but didn't push this narrative there so as not to spook the fanbase and those new to FJ and YK.

A certain Gh0st provided a lot of vids from the live allowing me to watch and comment on a lot of them. I have watched the lives A LOT! 🤣

😂😂 it’s hard to explain but honestly no one in the forum ever really saw what I saw! (Hence I’m ecstatic rn 😂)

I don’t have the live handy for me to rewatch rn (YT doesn’t have the full one up) but in addition to Cloister’s observation stated above, when I did watch the whole thing, stone cold was one of the only moments I recalled where KAORI peeped a smile and I got excited bc “finally she smiled”.

Even in the closing song Sweet Song she barely did- compare sweet song vol 11 to vol 9– just from this song alone, she looked so much more relaxed and happy in vol 9.
We are together on this!

I think stone cold is just that epic hit song that Kaori really likes and she gets to lead. She usually goes off fully while singing it, so it broke her stone-cold mood.

I listened to the 5th anniversary stream while playing Baten Kaitos 1 (kewl game). People paid for this. :ghost:

kowz lmaoooo ngl Wakana's lives were always of questionable quality and that's why I was so surprised they streamed her live. Keiko's mini live (Keiko's Lounge) on the other hand are actually mostly decent/good lol

Back