Wakana Fan Page

J

Jessica

I have seen other people create a fan page for Hikaru and Keiko on Facebook. how much information and well decorated the pages are that left me feeling kind of sad because Wakana's page was totally blank with only two freakin' pictures. So, there's a new page out there for Wakana because she also deserves a good fan page like Keiko and Hikaru. And if you're a fan of Wakana, like myself, I would love for you to join.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Wakana-Ootaki-da-long-ruo-cai-Fan-Page/114230695267508?ref=sgm

It's very well decorated and lots of pics, info and links of music.

: )

Just throwing it out there to get more fans for lovely Wakana. xD

Someone should make a picture with her and sharks together. :XD:

I thought i saw another page of her,just i joined to that one too :tea:

Err guys... :uh..: what is the point of making 30 different groups and pages..? :knife:

Well, I'm not making lots of pages or groups, I only wanted to promote more fans for Wakana.

there should be a better hikaru group :uh..: the current one is an advertisement for some costume selling website :uh..:

Re:

Kerahna said:
there should be a better hikaru group :uh..: the current one is an advertisement for some costume selling website :uh..:

I actually made one, Kera! Just about two days ago, I think.. I just wanna make one myself and Wikki pushed me through it.. xD! Here:
:sohappy:

^Click the happy onion!

Edit: I set it to "open" now... :uh..:

luna-chan i just made keiko...why u say me made many of them.... :omg: :cry:

haha ! :XD: u joined already? jessica wakana group and my keiko group :XD:

Back