Waiting for KnK: Satsujin Kosatsu OST

K

Kazado

Nobody created any thread for this OST and 2 days (japan) left! =(
We only listened a sample of the main theme =\ I'm curious to listen the OST!

The wednesday starts the fight :XD:

Only 2 days ?!? OMG I didnt noticed :sohappy: :sohappy: time passes so fast :dote:

as aLways it will be first uploaded in nicovideo. and I will be the only one who will have no access :cry: :cry: :cry: :aww:
Hope that gg will release it fast again

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee
humpf humpf humpf why are you making me remember that ?! now I will not sleep this night T_T

OMM! Can't wait! I'm curious about the sound. If it's like the first OST or different. Also, I'm curious about the lyrics (and i do mean mostly the kajiuran lyrics)

omg i didnt even notice :omgwtf:
(because i have no chance of buying it T_______T)

waahhhh i can't waittttt!!!! its going to be so goooood <3 (but so short again i bet T_T)

OMG i totally forgot!!!!

DAMN YOO EXAMS!!!!

the main theme is lovely, but what i really want is the full version of the main theme for the third movie.

i love the kajiuran vocals on that one

You forgot it?? :omgwtf:

Kowz said:
but what i really want is the full version of the main theme for the third movie.

i love the kajiuran vocals on that one
OooOoOOooOh me too!! :aww: In a month's time we'll be able to listen it *_* I hope the 3rd OST will be released before my trip and then I'll listen it in the plane on iPod :bwahaha:

ewwww >.< my DVD will come next month because i ordered it together with the 3rd DVD T-T

Chibi

grunty said:
george1234 said:
I think that in every movie (and OST) as story progresses will be more and more battle tracks

The 2nd movie will have zero action.

Lol... what a disappointment right george XD

But yeas i think there is zero action in 2nd movie as well since the trailer said that the movie will talk about Shikis past, but i think that doesn't really mean calm and silence-like music.
Fukan Fukei was very physiological like and hearing the words was very important but i don't think its the same for Satsujin Kosatsu.

Chibi

:dote: :dote: :dote: :dote: :dote: :dote: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

A-RI-GA-TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!

Edit: Wtf??? a SINGLE looong track? O.o

WAHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!! Thannk you so much my dear, I can't wait to listen to it~ :dote:

Back