Waiting for Dream Port

Kerahna

Administrator
June 18, 2008
17 days left :comeback:

I wanted to order it from Amazon.jp because I wanted to buy Anican Music #5 too (the one with the huge revokaji interview and the photo on the cover :dote:) but shipping alone from amazon cost $33 X_X while the items in my order cost only $25....

so i got only the CD from cdjapan.... $5 shipping - $4 (frequent shopper points) = $1 shipping ^^;

but i really wanted that anican magazine T______________T

Wow $33! :XD:
That kills my very small itty-bitty wallet :comeback:

But I can't wait for the 17 days to be over with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerahna said:
I wanted to buy Anican Music #5 too (the one with the huge revokaji interview and the photo on the cover :dote:)

o_O ..... never heard of it.. can you give me correct title or ISBN of the magazine (google gives me nothing o.O)? ..... maybe i'll be able to do some magic X3

Chibi

"already"?
its only 2.5 weeks left and it was announced LONG TIEM AGOOOOOO
i thought everyone ordered it before me!!!

:XD: yea it was "orderedable" long time ago but I still hesitate...if I order this one, i'll order all of them but ehmm i'll be ruined x3

Zuiyon said:
http://canta-per-me.net/archives/298
!!!!
please use your magic powers ! x3

waaaaaah kerahnaaaa you already ordered Dream Port single ? :omgwtf:
huh... thank you for the link X3
the 10min magic didn't work -.-;; i have to stop for today since i'll have to get up in about 5 hours or so (i need some sleep >.<) ... but i'll resume in 2-3 day (i'm going out of the country during that time) - but i'm sure there must be a site where you can buy both and its not amazon <.<

Chibi

What was that "the 10min magic" ??? :XD:
oh going out ? °o° have a nice trip xD

Kerahna said:
But i really wanted that anican magazine T______________T
yup, it's great indeed, so much photos inside, all in full colour :)

I took my Dream Port from cdjapan too, it's great that their shipping is very fast :sohappy:

aetriess said:
Kerahna said:
But i really wanted that anican magazine T______________T
yup, it's great indeed, so much photos inside, all in full colour :)

I took my Dream Port from cdjapan too, it's great that their shipping is very fast :sohappy:

I will buy Dream port from Cdjapan too! Its very fast!

I bought FJY Circus from there and it was shipped at night 00.01.
Well, i just looked where it is and its in finland (it was registered to finland at 10:57am) and it think i get it tomorrow.

omg omg i have to order this CD
but i cant buy anything till june 15 XD (14 = japan day XD)

maybe i'll find anican #5 in the japanese bookstore X3

cdjapan is slow for me T____T because im cheap and always choose SAL shipping :'( i was like the second last person to finally receive re/oblivious?! :comeback:

yesasia is better ! it's cheaper if you order just one CD...
'cause the shipping is including in the price of the product...
CDjapan is better than yesasia if you order many stuffs at the same time, because shipping costs just for one item xD

Zuiyon said:
What was that "the 10min magic" ??? :XD:

Searching X3 as the internet is one bit amazing book in which you just need to find the right spell (site) and you'll get what you want (magazine+CD in one package X3)

Chibi

Zuiyon said:
CDjapan is better than yesasia if you order many stuffs at the same time, because shipping costs just for one item xD

omg i iddnt know that T___T
i used cdjapan because i had some points i needed to spent T___T

but yesasia is bad :\ their free shipping takes years (3 weeks for example), and recently they rised prices >.<

Kerahna said:
Zuiyon said:

omg i iddnt know that T___T
i used cdjapan because i had some points i needed to spent T___T

Dont go to YesAsia!! It so slow! I waitid to my cd order to be shipped 2 WEEKS!

i failed... i couldn't find anything useful at all <.< so i've orderd it through amazon (i wouldn't normally but i wanted few other magazines as well and amazon was the only place where i could find them <.<) so i'll make HQ scans for all of you if nothing else -.-;;

BTW when buying CDs and DVDs its best to use HMV since its the cheapest in most cases, but its better to order a bit more than jsut one or 2 things since you can use only one shipping which is expensier from CDJapans SAL -.-;;

Chibi

omg chibi you bought anican from amazon O_________O OMGGGGG
aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm so excited!! IM DYING TO SEE THE INTERVIEWWSSSSSSSSSSSSS :comeback: :comeback: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :XD:

when I bought my anikans from amazon I had to pay customs >_< and I got them after two weeks of waiting :comeback: even if it was Fed-ex :twitch: (which is suppose to reach you in two days...) amazon is evil too T__T

Back