Vocalists biographies

found her birthday on wikipedia
updates to be made in bold

Nishina, Kaori
仁科かおり (alternatively: 仁科薫理 ). Born October 21, 1970

Especially singing on choruses, Nishina accompanies Yuki along in her compositions. She can be heard on FICTION (2003), Destination (2005), circus (2007), or in soundtracks such as Aquarian Age. She attended AnimagiC 2004 in Germany with Yuki and Konno Hitoshi. Apart from her collaborations with Yuki, she also writes songs and sang dream of love from Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA2. Kaori Nishina collaborated with various artists such as Ayumi Hamasaki, Anna Tsuchiya, AKB48, Miki Imai, Tomoyasu Hotei, Yuki Koyanagi, Hitomi Shimatani, Nanase Aikawa, sayaka, nao, AAA, and more.
wikipedia also said she started playing piano when she was 4, but idk if that should be included or not

Reviving the Ghost of the Past.... About maya...

From Cindy Ting:
Breaking and shocking news....
Kalafina previous 4th member Maya fb account is found
https://www.facebook.com/maya.sadakoetta
I heard from a Chinese website that this account is official...mayb
She is now doing dance covers under a group know ETTA !!!
Example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ63EZ8zt64 the one at the right side who wear long white skirt . Again the Chinese website confirm is Maya .
This is where I found it http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2831703522 sorry that it is in Chinese

^ No problem, just an observation that the enhanced copy/paste in xenforo can be both a benefit and have risks.

yup, that means he might or that might be the reason she "left" or "kicked out/off"

[edit]
about the cover, that song would make you sound different because its a vocaloid song =___=|||
that song is hell hard to sing...

[edit#2]
Confirmed?

どうしよう…Kalafina関係で申請が昨日からかなり来てる…どこでわかったの…みんなどこからきたの!!!!!!笑
嬉しいんだけどこんなに来たらどうしたらいいのかわからん…

Last edited by a moderator:
it looks like this is her twitter? https://twitter.com/SADAKO_430

[edit#2]
Confirmed?
どうしよう…Kalafina関係で申請が昨日からかなり来てる…どこでわかったの…みんなどこからきたの!!!!!!笑
嬉しいんだけどこんなに来たらどうしたらいいのかわからん…
Tierney's translation:

09:24:59 ‹本物のオーストラリア人Mate› I get requests about my relationship with kanafina but yesterday considerable (ammount?) came, (I know where?(weird line)) Where does It all come from? Haha, I am happy for it to keep comeing like this but i don't know what i should do
09:25:22 ‹本物のオーストラリア人Mate› Thats the best i can do in a minute or so, her grammar confuses the hell out of me xD
09:27:34 ‹本物のオーストラリア人Mate› Basically she keeps getting asked about how she stand with kalafina But yesterday got a lot of questions about it. she does not know why people keep asking and does not know what she should do
09:27:52 ‹本物のオーストラリア人Mate› But it does not bother her really

I wonder if the people are from this forum since it was since yesterday we discovered it XD

What she should do? If she still wants to be in the group she should just try to get into again, or if she doesnt (since there's probably something in the contract with Sony that says that she shouldnt say that they kicked her out - if that happened -) she should just confirm from her side Sony's announcement, and get done with it.

its great we finally found her :sohappy:
but I got all nostalgic now :rain:

She accepted my friend request (although, I thought I cancelled it....fool FB's pirate english) XD
Also she said she will support Kalafina from now on :)

I need to respond in japanese though.... ( I think)

[edit]
should we tell them that Maya is found, or just ...discover it by themselves xD

He might be referring to Yuki and co, george.
Interesting to see the ex-member being well, and have sent a friend request too. xD

And I thought it is only in AKB48 that members are not allowed to have relationships with men.
So is this the reason why members of Kalafina do not have any boyfriends until now?

^ well it sounds logical for me, since if one has a boyfriend she would barely find time to date with him an do whatever else with him :psst: (considering that apart from the performances they have to do rehearsals, sleep, eat, travel around, do sports, and probably study too) lets take the tours for example, which durate months, which girl would withstand having a boyfriend and not do sex with him for 3 months ? :XD:and also she would keep thinking about him and start hating her job for not allowing time with him.

@tsuba: you can tell Yuki if you want, but I am not sure if she's searching for her. (maybe she could hire her for some solo song outside of Kalafina though)

Last edited:
Back