Updating/Fixing the Discography

The track "Mata Kaze ga Tsuyoku Natta" is listed under the lyrics section as being included on the Red Moon Limited Edition album bonus DVD, but not under the Red Moon album.

I checked amazon.co.jp and they listed the following for the Red Moon Limited Edition bonus DVD:

1. Lacrimosa (ライブ映像)
2. storia (ライブ映像)
3. progressive (ライブ映像)
4. 光の旋律 (ライブ映像)
5. Kalafina Note ~5days in BOSTON~ (Anime Boston ドキュメント映像)

so I corrected the entry for "Mata Kaze ga Tsuyoku Natta" to reflect that.

[Edit] The track Ongaku was also incorrectly listed for the Red Moon Limited Edition bonus DVD, as was the track Love Come Down.

Last edited:
A "wishlist idea"

Comprehensive backing vocalist / musician listing in two parts:

by main act:

e.g. Kalafina, See-Saw - list all backing vocalists / musicians used - it would be nice to easily find who has done backing vocals for Kalafina songs or when Rie Akagi first became involved in various YK projects.

and under each backing vocalist / musician, a complete list of YK-related works that they have performed on.

This might need an actual database back-end more like vgmdb.net or could just be done as separate unit / vocalist / musician pages.

sounds like a pain, but if you have time you can work on it and once you have the material ready I could make it into a page.

After all the musicians are so many that people arent that into them, most people care about the ones that play in the lives, and we already have those in the musicians page (except the strings).

For most songs you dont need to consult a page to find out who sings what, you can find out by listening or by finding the song's lyrics page.

Does anyone know who did the vocals in Les Soldats on the Noir OST (the discography doesn't list any male vocalists)?

Added the "appearances" for the vocal tracks on "FictionJunction 2010-2013 The BEST of Yuki Kajiura LIVE, vol 2", corrected spelling of "Luminous Sword" on lyrics page.

The personnel for the tracks from the live vol 2 will need to be checked once it's released and we have access to the liner notes.

I'm gonna be doing what I do best (ask tinba): bitching about the discography page.

The following items are still missing from cante-per-me.net's discography page:

- See Saw - Suhada~No Make~ 1994/08/04

This is still missing Japanese titles: 素肌 ~ノーメイク~ / 抱きしめている
and lyrics for Suhada~No Make~

I could scan the lyrics if someone could transcribe them.

Ugh you shouldnt have done that . Reverse it. It was in order of oldest to new, and this is how it is in the rest of the page too.

edit: Fixed the "fix".

Last edited:
Ugh you shouldnt have done that . Reverse it. It was in order of oldest to new, and this is how it is in the rest of the page too.

edit: Fixed the "fix".

When scanning through a list, it is usually easiest to do so if the list is in alphabetical order.

Does anyone have the credits (musicians & vocals/chorus) for Hanako OST 3 and Red/Blue albums ?

Last edited:
^ @george1234 I could scan that page of HとA OST3 in the next few days but wouldn't be able to transcribe the kanji myself. It's very fine print and not very clear.

Here: http://www.users.on.net/~arthur.marsh/hanako-to-anne-3.jpg

hanako-to-anne-3.jpg

Back