• XenForo had been updated to 2.0.4. Report issues here.

Updating the discography

Chibi-Chibi

TETOTETOMETOME
:twitch:
wtf... lol.. personaly i dont' really care as slong as it was preformed by See-Saw... obviously Kajiura played the song as well... though as such doesnt' belong to disco -.-;;

In Early Best album it writes that Konishi arranged it (don't know the name though -.- .... i'm not even sure if i transcripted the family name correctly >.<)

Chibi

Chibi-Chibi

TETOTETOMETOME
Michelle said:
EDIT #2: OMG, access is on ILLUMINATED J’s SOUND too!!! :XD: [/off-topic]
AXS is on lots of other albums as well .. and i'm proud to own 4 of their super old singles... (though the songs on them pretty much suks -.-) :twitch:

Ok so that Mou Ichido Kimi ni Aitai song... Yuki done only string version or the original version as well? (sry kinda bad with names -.-)

Chibi

Ayashii

Parallel Heart
I for one am curious why does Enya keep appearing when i google Key of the twilight. They did the song together? Yuki and Enya...? O.o

RaveD

I eat sleep and breathe Yuki
Ayashii said:
I for one am curious why does Enya keep appearing when i google Key of the twilight. They did the song together? Yuki and Enya...? O.o
Also it is not very relevant for this thread.

Michelle

I adore Yuki
Anyways, going back on topic…

Also missing from the discography:

• TV drama called 時効 (Jikou), year unknown
• Radio show called 梶浦由記のサウンドスケッチ (Yuki Kajiura no Sound Sketch), which ended on March 31, 2006
• Theme music for NHK business show called 経済羅針盤 (Keizai Rashinban), which has been in use since April 2008

FINE and FUNK-a-STEP are on the right page, but for some reason, it says they are 2002 (not 1998) musicals.

I'm gonna be doing what I do best (ask tinba): bitching about the discography page.

The following items are still missing from cante-per-me.net's discography page:

- See Saw - Suhada~No Make~ 1994/08/04
This is still missing Japanese titles: 素肌 ~ノーメイク~ / 抱きしめている
and lyrics for Suhada~No Make~

I could scan the lyrics if someone could transcribe them.

Grr.... I forgot to save the scan of centre of the Chao Tokyo single.

The edge of the CD cases nearest the edge of the scanner also seem to be missing from the images. I'll try to re-do all of them tomorrow.

Last edited: