Updating/Fixing the Discography

Also missing from the discography:

• Love Always (by Hikaru Nishida; Yuki wrote lyrics for “HAPPY EVER AFTER”)
• Die Meistersinger von Nürnberg overture (Boogiepop Version) [M-2 whistle ver. arranged by Yuki]
• EXIT TRANCE PRESENTS SPEED アニメトランス BEST 2 (has “Silly-Go-Round”* and “nowhere”)
• EXIT TRANCE PRESENTS SPEED アニメトランス BEST 4 (has “Akatsuki no Kuruma”)
• Amatsuki OST (composed by Mari Fukuhara; has TV size of “Namae no nai Michi”)

Tinba needs to update his list with the above (and savage genius’ Sora no Kotoba) as well. :plot:

*which is 598743529784253 times better than Yoko Ishida’s cover

ETA: Thought I would point this out – “Anger of Angel” from the first EAT-MAN soundtrack is composed by both Yuki Kajiura and EBBY, not Yuki herself. Here’s a close up of the track listing, which I found on Yahoo! Auctions.

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/931/ ... st1ox7.jpg

The Amatsuki OST wasn't in the list yet because it was released pretty recent. The others I didn't know about. Thank you for the information! I updated the list.

I think these remixes aren't very good (in fact I like Ishida Yoko's remixes better). Also, the version of Nowhere is reeeeaaally bad. Why mess with the only decent song that YUUKA has ever brought to life?

EDIT: Also added "Nishida Hikaru - Love Always."

george1234 said:
hm, the other people's remixes dont go to the discography

I think they should, as long as they've been officially released. Don't we want to share as much Yuki goodness as humanly possible?

We don’t need to mention other peoples’ remixes and covers? I thought we were. :XD:
FYI, the Amatsuki OST was released a month ago.

hm yes, but maybe in a subsection of the Discography titled as Remixes

I mean that its better to not have the remixes between the original works , but in a different section, this way people will not get confused.

Maybe, but they deserve mentioning one way or the other.

By the way, the single by The Stripes is also in the discography right now. As is the first Hyper YocoMix.

i have to add this now:
ZUIYON, RUN FOR YOUR LEFT TESTICLE !
:XD:

Michelle said:
ETA: Thought I would point this out – “Anger of Angel” from the first EAT-MAN soundtrack is composed by both Kajiura Yuki and EBBY, not Yuki herself.
I know about that, that's exactly what i've written :]
Composed by: EBBY (2 to 13), Yuki Kajiura (10)

meeeehhhhh.jpg

Kerahna said:
dont listen to ズuiyon, he doesnt have any to begin with :hi: :bwahaha:

:omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf:

Zuiyon... you better start updating the discography soon, or I'll start to get angry...

You woudn't like me when I'm angry... :XD:

Srsly, just update it. I dislike people who ignore my bitching.

I bitch him for the new discrography entries and the vocalist entries too

he should create an Achilles to Kame OST entry too

(he isnt updating the vocalists one even when I and other members helped him to find info for vocalists :desksweat: )

:o
RaveD it gonna rape me
*runs awayy*

Aaaah I even didn't had the time to see yuki's live at animagic T_T

Wow, he updated.

Except for the part where you forgot like three out of four items.
And didn't add any pictures.
And didn't correct the spelling error I pointed out.

Starts to get green... :XD:

I edited the list.

RaveD said:
I'm gonna be doing what I do best (ask tinba): bitching about the discography page.

The funny part is that even you manged to miss Snow Kiss...Ing I ~for Lovers~ where Eien was published as well
093.gif
OMG is that even possible :nooooo: and OMG even kajiura.fr does not list it XD

Chibi

:omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: same goes for ILLUMINATED J's SOUND (wow didn't knew that CHARA was singing in that time already o.O)

Chibi-Chibi said:
RaveD said:
I'm gonna be doing what I do best (ask tinba): bitching about the discography page.

The funny part is that even you manged to miss Snow Kiss...Ing I ~for Lovers~ where Eien was published as well
093.gif
OMG is that even possible :nooooo: and OMG even kajiura.fr does not list it XD

Chibi

:omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: same goes for ILLUMINATED J's SOUND (wow didn't knew that CHARA was singing in that time already o.O)
Uh, “Eien” is one of the two See-Saw songs Yuki didn’t work on – lyrics are by Chiaki Ishikawa and composed by Yukiko Nishioka. I can’t remember who arranged it at the moment, though.

EDIT #1: Should we mention the Full Metal Panic!: The Second Raid soundtrack too? It has an abridged version of Mikuni Shimokawa’s “Mou Ichido Kimi ni Aitai”, but Yuki isn’t credited as having done strings arrangement like on the corresponding single and album. :omgwtf:

EDIT #2: OMG, access is on ILLUMINATED J’s SOUND too!!! :XD: [/off-topic]

Back