Tsubasa Chronicle - Tokyo Revelations

Did you like Tsubasa Chronicle OVA

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • didnt like the plot :(

• Yummy! Some much blood spreading *makes vampire face* yummy!

• it was perfect

• Total voters

george1234

spoiler
If i have to deside from the end of the 3rd episode there will be more episodes (probably as another season).
The plot was confusing for me. Syaoran (the clone) left after the 2nd episode? Sakura is in love with the syaoran - clone or Fai? Why Fai done all those meanny things with the conversion of Sakura's memorie into feathers and their scattering?

spoiler end

Also I notice that there are some new tracks during the episodes. I hope that Yuki will release them in a CD together with the OP and ED TV sizes

hey you people who read the manga, aren't these OVA in the manga ? I think the OVA, shows us the most interesting part of the story...the rest of the anime is not that good...but Yuki's music is good !
Hey in the OVAs, hasn't she composed new songs for it ???

the events in this OVA are in the manga XD but there is no yuki~~~
and i think the manga doesn't have the cardcaptor sakura cameo but i'm not sure i dont remember XD

hahaha everyone read it read it~~~ the events after this are so exciting~

It's so awful it just ended. :( I think it left things unfinished ...again. You can't just leave it there, what about the rest of the journey? And who's Sakura in love with anyway? Who's in love with who? From what i gathered, Sakura really loves Syaoran (the clone) but sorta really empathizes with Fai for his past or something like that and is contradicted by the unknown feelings for the real Syaoran. Also, Kurogane seems to really care for Fai and those twins seem to be awfully close to each other(just kiddin! :P ) Otherwise...the plot-unraveling thing got me really confused. I didn't understand much...i guess i should watch all 3 of them again

They say the lines too fast and the subtitles..well...they keep pace. i was like >.> huh? <.< what? O.o oh? O.O ftw! did he? Oh wait...(o).(o) naaaaniiiii???

I have still to watch the 3rd episode, but the OVA rocks, I can tell! Everything that Bee Train's series lacks, it's just there.
kuro x fye... Lol. Relax, folks, they're walking on the edge, but actually they are close friends. CLAMP has been advertising their odd concepts of men's friendship for so long, it seems that in Tsubasa they mocks at themselves as well as at the expectant readers, hehehe.

kerahna supports kuro x fye~~~
if i cant have fye.. i guess kuro is the second best for him ;) :...:

kind of like revo for yuki...

Why did sakura left her feather?? O__O
She is dumm <.<

because she remembered Syaoran-clone saying there were no feathets left anymore in Tokyo. She must have taken gis words for truth, though I don't exactly know what he meant.

Zuyion, which font did you use to conceal the spoilers? White doesn't seem enough.
Kerahna, how about Kuro and Fye ending up in a battle against each other to win Tomoyo's heart? I mean her feelings, not an organ [an important note imho, 'coz you know how bloodthirsty CLAMP can be xD]

quote my previous post and you'll see xD
lol ! the feeling xD

hey isn't there any unrealesed song in these 3 OVA ? that's the impression I had...I think there is at least one with some voices!

I think i noticed only the one near the end of the first episode, where sakura is being all like i cant open my eeyyyyeeessss

ROFLLL xDXD you see she's so beautiful like this!
really that moment ? hmmm maybe I'll go check it again!

Back