TokyoStateOfMindMusic and Artwork

T

tokyostateofmind

Hello all! This is a major edit to the original post. I will explain below.

After moving into my apartment/school, i was very busy settling in and getting situated, thus TSOM went on a brief hiatus. But now everything is back and it is in full swing. I have a whole to-do list and ready for the coming months. I went back and am currently re-recording all the songs I already posted PLUS the new ones. There are a variety of great songs and I am so pumped! You can read more about everything on my website. I don't want to fill up an entire post with blah blah. :ohoho:

I am editing some clips of the songs that will be posted soon. The first one is the re-recording of oblivious which sounds a lot better and a lot less "electronic". I kept the parts I liked, but also added some things and I am happy with the result. i will edit this post with various clips! so excited.

x.x.o.x.

I think that echo in Synchronicity isn't quite WORKING OUT. Either lower its volume or just eliminate it :\

Keeping it real. No tea. NO shade.

No problem. I know it is haha! It was just a demo test to see what worked and what didn't. Thanks haha. I love your Lady Gaga avatar.

Re:

yamamura06 said:
i remember "daft punk" on you.. :ayashii:

Is that a good thing or bad thing? Because i personally love Daft Punk.

Re: Re:

tokyostateofmind said:
yamamura06 said:

I also like them.. :) haha! don't worry.. its a good thing.. just maybe minimize the tehno-ish of your covers because being techno-ish on them is still, really different with kajiura's environment.. ^^

Re: Re:

yamamura06 said:
tokyostateofmind said:
yamamura06 said:

I also like them.. :) haha! don't worry.. its a good thing.. just maybe minimize the tehno-ish of your covers because being techno-ish on them is still, really different with kajiura's environment.. ^^

Yeah. I wanted to be somewhat different, to adapt it to make it my own rather having to copy everything alike. I only use those type of effects if the song calls for it. You have to admit that Oblivious has a strong club/dance vibe to it. I will never be Kalafina, or even female for that matter so I have to make it nice somehow. :dote: But thank you. Sprinter is almost finished! My computer decided to crash and I lost everything, but it was good because my mike wasn't working properly, so I had to re-download the audio driver and VOILA! It fixed it. :sohappy: So Sprinter is almost done, will post it ASAP.

Everyone. Big update. My Official website is going LIVE tonight/tomorrow mornign!

Back