Things you do when you are really bored.

moichispa

Parallel Heart
People always wonder how to get the worst thing people is able to do. A lot of things have been used in the history but there is something that really brings that very bad things: Being bored

So, :sparkleguy:

What are these things that you do when you're really bored but you would never do in normal circumstances

I confess that when I'm really bored I start playing the music on my playlist but only a few seconds every song.

Boredom? What's that? :glasses:

I never had the luxury of waking up one day to have absolutely nothing to accomplish for that day. That would have been absolutely fun, though. :cry:

But lemme see, a really REALLY good time killer for me is usually reading (and pondering daydreaming over) technical scripts and documents. I can end up missing sleep and eating over that. :psst:

moichispa said:
I confess that when I'm really bored I start playing the music on my playlist but only a few seconds every song.

I do that myself. For some reason I don't have the patience to listen to the entire thing.

Let's see...when I'm bored, I do the following:

1. Start playing a Star Trek game, usually DS9: The Fallen or Elite Force II.

2. Play about 5-10 games of FreeCell.

3. Sing along with a random song - Kakurenbo, Anna Ni, Tetote, Hanamori no Oka, I think I can fly (giru), Puzzle (giru), Mienai kyori (giru), etc.

4. Look at some of the pictures I've collected. Otherwise known as finding nice pictures of Jr, Koichi-san, ギルガメッシュのさっちゃん and ギルガメッシュの弐君 to look at :plot:

And my latest thing:

5. Start Nancy Drew: The Captive Curse and play an infinite amount of games of 'Monster' :ohoho:

for me :
1. sit up for 50 times
2. listening to "tetotetometome", just like ninetales and sing along in some part. This song is really a "mood-maker" to me~~
3. playing solitaire for 4 round
4. maybe playing my Etrian Odyssey in NDS

nap, read wikipedia, read failblog & friends, and sample random anime
but its so rare i have opportunity to do that now ;_;
i'm so busy i haven't even listened to madoka ost 2 and stone cold single

I suppose I should add what I do when I'm bored and online...

1. Look up giru videos in Youtube. (And avoid the one where 弐君 is smoking) :cry:

2. Look up FJ/Kala live videos in Youtube.

3. Hang out here :XD:

4. Go through random image archives - Jr's blog, giru blog, etc.

5. Look at DeviantArt for lineart to color and pretty anime pictures :shy:

/me calls the ambulance :plot:

Anyways, today i'm REALLY bored so i'm doing these: YK, Perfume, tumblr, last.fm, youtube, FF3

Oh! in Sajin no kanata he pv, total likes 222, total dislike 2. nice! ...except for the part that somebody dislike it :XD:

I go to youtube and start watching videos.
Go to creepypasta and have the daylights creeped out of me.
Browse old topics on forums (yup, this one too)
Sleep, watch TV. Read fanfiction and go onto fictionpress to read really long stories (I bookmark stories to read sometimes.).

Apparently get sick, since that's what I did when I had 2 days off and was home alone for most of them. *sigh*

Go on audacity and slow down Kala songs to see how much they sound like a boy band :goodjob:

OK... this might sound a bit crazy compared to what everyone else says... but when I'm really, really bored......... I walk into the kitchen, open the fridge, close it, pull out my phone, look at it, the repeat. Yep... Usually I draw or listen to music and read before reaching the "bored" zone.

Back