The reintroduction of PeachPitt321

P

PeachPitt321

Hiya guys!

So I've decided to do a reintroduction as many of you probably don't remember me ( don't worry I wasn't that memorable XD)

I've followed CPM since 2008 and I still find it to be not only the best source for YK works, but just a really fun space to discuss music and all that jazz! So I joined in 2011, making one or two posts.

I then went on hiatus for about 3 years, sorting out my life , but nevertheless followed posts on CPM, but mainly using the Kalafina FB pages for posting and helping to make recordings , especially with Nico Nico ones ( some of them have popped up here)
The birthday project this year for YK inspired me to make my return back so here I am!

Eto not much left to say, other than Yuki Kajiura is my music genre heh

Yoroshuku ne! :)

Thanks! I had been looking at the Okami Kakushi anime soundtrack and saw the Peach Pit reference.

This song was from the (unreleased?) Okami Kakushi game soundtrack,

Eminence feat. Mari Yoshida - Yuushigure (Afternoon Rain) written by Kenji Ito:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdN_gqU7aRc

Welcome back, and please keep contributing!

It was really cool to meet finally meet you last weekend. I've dropped off the forum radar a few times due to Real Life stuff, so I worry about it too...there are people I feel I ought to know and remember, but I don't!

It's nice to know there are fellow English people here too! *raises mug of tea in salute*

^Well, it's funny since we don't really know one another, except that we all enjoy Yuki's music. It's just that we think we know each other. hehe

Welcome back Peach! I enjoyed reading your reports on Paris. Wish I could have actually met you and the others. *sigh* Maybe next time.

Back