The foreveralone circle

N

Nyannika

This is the foreveralone circle.

Everyone who has a broken heart, who has been left behind, betrayed and thrown away will find a home here in this thread.

If you belong to the unwanted, the tossed and these who will never want to have a relationship in their lives (ever again), feel free to share your pain and sadness and post your stories.

To all these who live in a stable, loving and happy relationship or if you worship the marriage; PLEASE LEAVE IMMEDIATELY.

Looking forward to hearing from you, my dear soul mates.

Edit; By "worship the marriage" I mean these who are in a relationship and "think" they "know" we will all find a partner someday and that we never should "loose hope".

Poor Black Sword :hug: Welcome to the club. It might not be of much help but you're not alone being foreveralone.

K, go and seduce some magical girls! :ohoho:

Thank you so much for the hug cerise. :cry:

I hope that everyone here finds happiness somehow...you seem to be really nice people! :hug:

I have a dead-end job in a small town and rarely get to meet people outside of that routine. I get up, go to work, go home, sleep, repeat. I keep applying for jobs elsewhere so I can get out of this place and have a proper life again. :uh..:

Relationships kinda mystify me though and I think I'll be 'foreveralone' until I figure it out. So many people I know IRL seem to be miserable with whoever they're with...they complain, cheat on each other, argue over the most trivial stuff and say awful things to each other. Surely if you care about someone enough to be with them, you wouldn't do that? I don't get it. :confu:

Re:

So you've started this thread after all :ohoho: Yeah, Alphie is foreveralone too :sparkleguy: Unwanted is the word to describe how I feel lately.

Martin said:
Relationships kinda mystify me though and I think I'll be 'foreveralone' until I figure it out.
I've been fuguring it our for ages but still found no reason :uh..:

Re:

Martin said:
Relationships kinda mystify me though and I think I'll be 'foreveralone' until I figure it out. So many people I know IRL seem to be miserable with whoever they're with...they complain, cheat on each other, argue over the most trivial stuff and say awful things to each other. Surely if you care about someone enough to be with them, you wouldn't do that? I don't get it. :confu:

Oh yes... you're right about that. I think it's these people who have been into relationships since they are 14 and never been alone for more than one week since then. :uh..: How the heck are people able to do things like that?
Change their partners like their socks... and having no difficulties at all to find someone new.
I once asked a friend of mine about it and she just replied; "these things just happen and my bf told me he fell in love with me long ago. I have no idea why..."
If people take something as a matter of course, they don't know how lucky they are and how precious a relationship is.

:touched: :touched: :touched: :orz: :orz: :orz: Omg Martin, Alphie, Nyanni...

/showers with billions of bear hugs

It's easy to get into a shallow relationship with someone, e.g. just getting a gf/bf for the sake of having a gf/bf - I see it a lot in my school and in my grade since it's kinda like a status thing (especially around this hormone-crazy age, too...) People think that if you have a bf/gf, others will automatically think you're popular but of course it leads to really ugly breakups and fights...I know the people who drifted from one relationship to another hadn't really had an actual meaningful relationship with their partners, and a guy I know even told me he goes into relationships knowing full well he'll probably break up with the girl in a few months anyway...yet he still goes ahead with it... :uh..: :uh..:

Back